GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long shot labonte w/m kit??

Bigmac470

Car(s)
Mk5 gti
Hi guys new to the forum currently own a mk5 gti which I have a labonte stage 3 w/m kit for

Issue is I have no wiring diagram or fitting instruction
I've seen a few old threads on here that a few of you guys had the kit back in the day and I know it's a long shot but I don't suppose anyone still has an instruction manual or wiring diagram for this kit

Massive thanks in advance and site looks good

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Googled a bit and found this LINK on a Duramax site.

Bigmac470

Car(s)
Mk5 gti
Thanks for the reply unfortunately this is wiring for their failsafe system (different controller) and I had found this it's the stage 3 vcs3-g system I have there are lots of threads on various sites but can't seem to find a wiring diagram😔

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Thanks for the reply unfortunately this is wiring for their failsafe system (different controller) and I had found this it's the stage 3 vcs3-g system I have there are lots of threads on various sites but can't seem to find a wiring diagram😔
Darn, these systems must not have been around very long, there is very little out there anywhere on these systems. A little on Mitsu and Subaru forums but nothing technical. Well you could always buy a snow or other controller, they all spray and use similar triggers. I have used Alky Control, Snow and Aquamaist. Snow controller or similar is 149 new.

Hopefully the program on this controller is the one you need. Is kit new or did it come off another vehicle?

Last edited: