GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD---Black Forrest industries Crankcase Oil Separator FSI VW/AUDI

aeronaticaa

Ready to race!
BFI "Clean Catch V2" Crankcase Oil Separator (Transverse FSI/Golf R) Fits all FSI engines VW/AUDI, I had it installed on my MKV GTI, I am selling my car which is why I am selling the catch can, I've used it for a few months with zero issues.

It comes with a FUMOTO Drain plug installed at the bottom of the catch-can to make draining easy. The catch-can was $429 USD & the drain plug was around $50.

Flaws: Cosmetic flaws, the can have some scratched and other signs of use, mechanically pristine. Also, the can itself is sealed with a special silicone to prevent any sort of leaking, this was recommended by a large Euro shop locally, the catch-can cannot be taken apart because of this (not that you would need to which is why I had it done to begin with).

Comes with all required hardware & intake manifold plug with both a block off and boost tap if you'd like to have a boost gage at some point.

Looking for $280 OBO

PRODUCT PAGE

11.JPG
22.JPG
33.JPG
44.JPG

Last edited:

MKV.Sean

BFI "Clean Catch V2" Crankcase Oil Separator (Transverse FSI/Golf R) Fits all FSI engines VW/AUDI, I had it installed on my MKV GTI, I am selling my car which is why I am selling the catch can, I've used it for a few months with zero issues.
It comes with a FUMOTO Drain plug installed at the bottom of the catch-can to make draining easy. The catch-can was $429 USD & the drain plug was around $50.

Flaws: Cosmetic flaws, the can have some scratched and other signs of use, mechanically pristine. Also, the can itself is sealed with a special silicone to prevent any sort of leaking, this was recommended by a large Euro shop locally, the catch-can cannot be taken apart because of this (not that you would need to which is why I had it done to begin with).

Comes with all required hardware & intake manifold plug with both a block off and boost tap if you'd like to have a boost gage at some point.

Looking for $280 OBO

PRODUCT PAGE

View attachment 161821View attachment 161822View attachment 161823View attachment 161824
This Still available???