GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can’t believe I was peer pressured into this...

JoshMK7

Ready to race!
Have any of you, let your significant other wash your car? Took a lot of grit.

Happy with the DoDo Juice snowfoam though. Good buy.

I let my girlfriend wash my car?! - Volkswagen Golf R! https://youtu.be/aHB4lDv2Xko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoshMK7

Ready to race!
If my Wife wanted to help I would give her the job of rinsing behind me as I washed a panel or using my blower to help dry while I used micro fibers to finish the car. Anything else my Wife would not enjoy.

But your Girl Friend should remind you to not wash your car in direct sun light.

Good point well made Sandman.

I had no other option unfortunately with time against me. Off camera we did make sure the car didn’t dry out too much before drying properly.

I’ve pitched the idea to her and she likes your way of thinking [emoji102][emoji1360]

JoshMK7

Ready to race!
How did she peer pressure you?

IDK that my wife has ever hand washed a car.....

Constantly, over weeks. I wanna wash your car, I wanna wash your car, the car was in dire need of a wash, I’d just received my tripod and she was like oh film me washing it, I had to have some involvement [emoji23]

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
I got a seizure because of the first eleven seconds. Thanks.

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
But your Girl Friend should remind you to not wash your car in direct sun light.

And try to wipe in straight lines (north-south or east-west), not in circles. That's how you get a ton of swirls.

I've had a few arguments with my girlfriend while she tried to help wash my car... :rolleyes: