Banned
Car(s)
Duh .:R32 Hello?
^ok ok I give...uncle uncle...

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
pics please, didn't realize they made one for the R, the one for the 2.5 is still getting some final touches but I'm super tempted... though I have a feeling I may wind up sourcing some manifold parts and building one up, definitely want dual runners but want to get rid of plastic

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Bow in the presence of SlyRbbt for he has chosen to represent this club of hoodlums and scoundrels. No, I'm kidding. I love this forum and just wanted to introduce myself finally and officially. I look forward to contributing in the future.

-D

Attachments

• Photo0125.jpg
    Photo0125.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 326

pk the d-j

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
Front End suspension, the recall, and transmission problems....which the dealership is trying to tell me are normal so i went to vw directly

we will see what happens

aw sorry to hear. I hope this isn't common.

benades79

1980/5000

Just bought it Ive owned, a 79' Bug 74' Bus

Now i love killin Civics, I traded in my Scion Tc 07' hated it

I have a problem though Im getting water leakage in the trunk
its all covered under warrany and they're going to fix it at the stealership

Not just a drop or two either the spare tire compartment had an inch of water in it.... anyone else have this problem. I just thought it was wierd

bEN

gottiR32

Banned
Car(s)
Duh .:R32 Hello?
1980/5000

Just bought it Ive owned, a 79' Bug 74' Bus

Now i love killin Civics, I traded in my Scion Tc 07' hated it

I have a problem though Im getting water leakage in the trunk
its all covered under warrany and they're going to fix it at the stealership

Not just a drop or two either the spare tire compartment had an inch of water in it.... anyone else have this problem. I just thought it was wierd

bEN

Ok, welcome to the forum, congrats on the .:R, you get a +1 for talkin shyt bout civics, you get +1 for tradin the scion in. -5 though for makin me type out something you could have searched my friend, but yeah some have had water problems...

Ok, welcome to the forum, congrats on the .:R, you get a +1 for talkin shyt bout civics, you get +1 for tradin the scion in. -5 though for makin me type out something you could have searched my friend, but yeah some have had water problems...

-3 on day one. :yikes: He'd better start some threads better than Will's to make up for it. :biggrin: