GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nice to see fuel prices dropping....

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Just a few weeks ago, I was paying $3.39 for 93 Octane.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
It will never happen here in SoCal. :( My regular station is currently $3.89 for 91 octane. There are cheaper stations, but 76 is good gas. There are also much more expensive stations...

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
It sucks that there is so much difference nationwide. I know in Jersey and Virginia it's even cheaper than what I pay here. And in Jersey they pump it for you.

Bungleaio

Ready to race!
You guys have it so good over there. Admittedly it's lower octane for you but we are paying $7.48 for a us gallon of 95.

At it's peak I have paid $8.35, that hurt.

If I lived over there I would have the biggest V8 possible :D

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
You guys have it so good over there. Admittedly it's lower octane for you but we are paying $7.48 for a us gallon of 95.

At it's peak I have paid $8.35, that hurt.

If I lived over there I would have the biggest V8 possible :D

Yeah, the difference between 93 and 95 in terms of making power isn't really all that much, but I can't imagine paying those prices for fuel.

And I think my R gets about the same mileage as a modern V8 does. Haha.

tgodon13

Ready to race!
I paid $1.89 for 92 for my son's G35 the other day at Wawa in Flemington, NJ. Regualar was $1.48 at the same station.

mechtibs

Ready to race!
It sucks that there is so much difference nationwide. I know in Jersey and Virginia it's even cheaper than what I pay here. And in Jersey they pump it for you.

It sucks there so much of a difference north america wide.... just this last winter I was paying 1.40+ a litre for 91! and diesel was 1.50+ a Litre. Right now our gas prices are the lowest they've been since the late 80's with regular 87 going for 0.78 a litre right now but my 94 is back up to 101.9 a litre now from just a week ago being 0.89 a litre.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Meanwhile, in California:

SANTA MONICA (CBSLA.com) — Better fill up immediately.

Gas prices are about to soar dramatically, as high as 30 cents a gallon by the weekend, experts said Thursday.

The steep increases are due to the annual switch to summer-blend gasoline, which is designed to reduce pollution in warmer weather and costs more to produce. Wholesale prices jumped as high as 52 cents a gallon this week because of the switch, according to consumer advocates and industry experts.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...e-as-stations-prepare-switch-to-summer-blend/