GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full List of TSBs' For MKV (GTI,GLI,Jetta,Rabbit,2.0TFSI,2.5)

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
what's this about a new ecu flash tsb for 07s??? ...supposedly they are mandating it when 07's are at the dealers... anyone?

zekyl

Anyone close enough with their dealer to get their hands on these things? They've got them all on file. In the meantime, I'll just search around the site a bit to see what I can find.

Finally got a GTI, only to find out my speedometer is off by about 7%. Such a downer.

H20Power

TSB's

Here are few I had saved on my laptop:

Bass Flare
Intake Flap
Headlights
Musty Odor
Service light interval reset
Speedo correction

Attachments

• VW TSB bass flare.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,486
  • VW TSB for intake flap.pdf
    133.6 KB · Views: 6,646
  • VW TSB headlights.pdf
    549.5 KB · Views: 1,596
  • VW TSB musty odor.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,666

H20Power

Last 2 TSB's

Here are the final 2 TSB's I have.

Attachments

• VW TSB speedometer adjust.pdf
    546.6 KB · Views: 1,699
  • VW TSB service light reset.pdf
    256.8 KB · Views: 1,505

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
I just went to the dealer to get the coolant sensor replaced and the rep told me that there was a '03 recall' out for the GTI and that there was one for dsg and other for manual. on the receipt it says "RECALL SP 24702599 CHECK ECM SOFTWARE LEVEL . PERFORMED FLASH UPDATE AS NEEDED" Anyone got anymore info?
I have noticed that the car shifts differently and goes up in RPMs faster but I have just driven it for a short distance as of yet.

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
I just went to the dealer to get the coolant sensor replaced and the rep told me that there was a '03 recall' out for the GTI and that there was one for dsg and other for manual. on the receipt it says "RECALL SP 24702599 CHECK ECM SOFTWARE LEVEL . PERFORMED FLASH UPDATE AS NEEDED" Anyone got anymore info?
I have noticed that the car shifts differently and goes up in RPMs faster but I have just driven it for a short distance as of yet.

that 03 recall pretty much fixed my "stumble start whenever really cold" issues....

it's merely an ecu flash to let tumble flap sensor/ main ecu talk to each other better... :smile:

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
now that you mention it, i don't get the stumble start when cold issue when i turn on the car. it would shake a bit when i would turn it on, sometimes i would have to turn the key twice. thanks for the info.

FiveIronFrenzy

Chairman of the bored
Car(s)
2006 BMP GTI
Wow, thank you guys so much for keeping this up to date. I live 90 miles from a VW dealer and I don't trust a word that comes out of their mouths anymore, so it's always a big help for me to have some ammo like this when I go in to tell them they're delusional/uninformed/confused/wrong.

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
Wow, thank you guys so much for keeping this up to date. I live 90 miles from a VW dealer and I don't trust a word that comes out of their mouths anymore, so it's always a big help for me to have some ammo like this when I go in to tell them they're delusional/uninformed/confused/wrong.

awwwwwwww.... group hug. :wink:

s'arite... its what a forum is for...

adyp2003

Car(s)
mkv gti
Hello guys,

Since some of you have asked for various TSBs to be sent to them by email, would you mind please uploading them here or at another location to make them available for all of us?

Thanks!