Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Whats for breakfast?

Gal Gadot though :wub:

Captain Marvel movie looks kind of tacky, change my mind :iono:
Speaking of changing minds, can we get some love for our soldiers.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Wow. That’s uhh. Wow. So we’ve gone there already I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a martyr of sorts I suppose. As a disclaimer though no memes posted talking shit on different branches are actually serious, besides everyone knows the Marines are the best branch, despite the stereotypes they get.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
All branches are necessary and have their place respectfully .

IMO the National Guard doesnt get enough credit/attention where its due.
Hey that's me

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'm a martyr of sorts I suppose. As a disclaimer though no memes posted talking shit on different branches are actually serious, besides everyone knows the Marines are the best branch, despite the stereotypes they get.

All branches are necessary and disrespectful to make fun of those who protect the nation we’re allowed to live in free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Youre in the National Guard?

Soldiers suprise returning home compilations (cuts onions)
Air National Guard but same thing lol. We have a few Marines who are in my unit and I make jokes like this and show them pictures like that as I find them. Just as I get shit near daily at work for being chairforce (all navy vets at work).

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Captain Marvel movie looks kind of tacky, change my mind :iono:

I thought it was pretty fun, to be honest. Now I see why a lot of people are saying she's the most OP Avenger - she's got some crazy powers.
Kinda excited for Shazam, though. That movie just looks goofy and fun.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Air National Guard but same thing lol. We have a few Marines who are in my unit and I make jokes like this and show them pictures like that as I find them. Just as I get shit near daily at work for being chairforce (all navy vets at work).
A lesser known branch i had to look up to get more information about. Do you get called up for emergencies like flooding etc?

Googled and looks like the branch has a scandal going right now.

Every branch gives every branch crap it seems, nothing wrong with desk service members...paperwork and logitics have to be done. I took the asvab and scored well but never joined any branch.

I thought it was pretty fun, to be honest. Now I see why a lot of people are saying she's the most OP Avenger - she's got some crazy powers.
Kinda excited for Shazam, though. That movie just looks goofy and fun.
Shazam im torn about too, if they are going to go goofy they need to go full send.

Ill have to check out the movie based on your opinion :thumbsup:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Shazam im torn about too, if they are going to go goofy they need to go full send.

Ill have to check out the movie based on your opinion [emoji106]

If the trailers are a good indicator, I think they're definitely going USPS Priority Shipping. Some good laughs in the trailers.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
A lesser known branch i had to look up to get more information about. Do you get called up for emergencies like flooding etc?

Googled and looks like the branch has a scandal going right now.

Every branch gives every branch crap it seems, nothing wrong with desk service members...paperwork and logitics have to be done. I took the asvab and scored well but never joined any branch.

Ill have to check out the movie based on your opinion [emoji106]
I almost went to Puerto Rico for hurricane relief but didn't so I could finish school. Depends on your career field though, mine is pretty deployable and active but others not so much.