GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Old CVTs were terrible, especially from Nissan. The progress that's been made on them is immense.

Well im considering test driving a wrx when the salt and weather gets warmed up since i may consider dumping the mexican yaris to it, id give it a try with cvt while im at it, but i doubt im getting one. My cousin drives a forester, but the slow one, maybe i can ask if i can try it from her.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Well im considering test driving a wrx when the salt and weather gets warmed up since i may consider dumping the mexican yaris to it, id give it a try with cvt while im at it, but i doubt im getting one. My cousin drives a forester, but the slow one, maybe i can ask if i can try it from her.

the non turbo will be a dog. you wont get the proper experience.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Subaru is growing way faster than Mazda. Being a Subi fanboi will likely net you more with your channel than being a Mazda fanboi.

Plus, if the car's better, the car's better. Since you have minimal past experience with the brand, your enthusiasm is genuine and reflective of the actual quality of the product. It's if you start extolling the virtues of the woefully underpowered XV that I'd be suspect and your transformation to fanboi is complete.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI

I still vastly prefer manuals, and if one is available in a model I want, I will buy it. I wouldn't even consider a CVT in a WRX.

BUT, I can appreciate the progress that's been made in modern CVTs.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I still vastly prefer manuals, and if one is available in a model I want, I will buy it. I wouldn't even consider a CVT in a WRX.

BUT, I can appreciate the progress that's been made in modern CVTs.

Actually the reason i didnt get a wrx to replace my mk6 because the ones below $30k were all cvt at the time so it was definitely a big no no for me, i'm definitely gonna get manual and the only reason for that is because i lately got bored of dsg and pretty much done with wrong wheel drive, sure i can beat ko4's with a tune when i can do a burnout in 3rd gear :laugh:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
GUYS>... HOLY FUCK THATS FUNNY..

i posted my new subie on my facebook page 2 mins ago.. and i kid you not.. my only 2 lesbian friends were the first two to like it. i am not kidding whatsoever.. SO WEIRD!! how is that even possible!!

dtraill27

Go Kart Champion

i posted my new subie on my facebook page 2 mins ago.. and i kid you not.. my only 2 lesbian friends were the first two to like it. i am not kidding whatsoever.. SO WEIRD!! how is that even possible!!

Subaru emblem is like the batman callsign

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

stereotypes..... don't lie... Your black friend was prob first to like the charger:laugh:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
stereotypes..... don't lie... Your black friend was prob first to like the charger:laugh:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
the 3rd person to like it was my gay friend. i can't make this shit up.. then the rest of my straight people jumped on.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Have you ever met someone who has bought a brand new car and NOT loved it for the first little bit?

You also LOVED the CX5....