GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
yeah im here for the chedder stuffed burgers and home made waffle fries?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It's a good gif, don't overuse it.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
the finest.

nice avatar, i love 135is man. great car that most dont see potential in. any plans to mod it?

I have a downpipe back exhaust and I'm going to put springs, sways, rear subframe bushings, and M3 control arms on it. A valentine V1 and then a downpipe and tune after that. Suspension first doe.

Agree'th, But this is tuna you're talking to

The Tuna.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have a downpipe back exhaust and I'm going to put springs, sways, rear subframe bushings, and M3 control arms on it. A valentine V1 and then a downpipe and tune after that. Suspension first doe.
The Tuna.

good idea of the suspension, some simple mods to make it handle better than its higher bmw competition.

youre gonna be set once you get that tune on there , makes a boat load of power

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
good idea of the suspension, some simple mods to make it handle better than its higher bmw competition.

youre gonna be set once you get that tune on there , makes a boat load of power

Its honestly too fast tuned, but its so cheap for so much power that I'll have to eventually, a buddy does custom files with the JB4, I'll have him teach me how to write up a low boost file to keep my ass out of jail but still get them MPGs and better throttle response/ maximize torque for what I can actually put down through the 265s I'm going to throw on the back.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I like my Bridgestone Potenza 970's. Cheaper than PSS but way better than OEM.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Afternoon OT. I've been out of it over the past few days after being sick, I was drained. Just rested a lot. I had no energy. Ugh.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Say what you want about the song, doesn't matter. Irrelevant. Watch this. :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.