GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I got so annoyed chasing the purple car, that I threw IED's on one side of a semi truck and parked it right in front of the dealership escape window. Queued the scene and blew the crap out of that car in mid-air.

I've done similar a few times now to avoid having to drive some missions.

If you wait a bit, he comes out of that room.

I used a jam com, then a blackout thing. One silenced shot to the dudes head and I was ghost without a chase.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
I finally got to play it some over the weekend and had to turn the online hacker thing off, because it seemed like I was getting interrupted every 5 minutes by someone jumping into my game. I also figured out you can do wheelies on the motorcycles and then launch the guy off them like a rag-doll

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I played Watch Dogs at a friend's house, it was okay. I like GTA V much more though. I agree with the driving mechanics; they're bad. People complain about GTA IV having the most sluggish-feeling cars, and while that's true, I kind of like that. Overall though, I'm somewhat impressed with Watch Dogs, but you just cannot beat GTA. They really made an amazing game.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Oh, and also, can someone please tell me what is so good about Saints Row 3/4? People make it out like it's an amazing game and all. I understand that it's more cartoonish and comical than GTA, making it more unrealistic and such, but it really feels like garbage. The cars are horrid, driving is horrid, it just feels so cheap.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Oh, and also, can someone please tell me what is so good about Saints Row 3/4? People make it out like it's an amazing game and all. I understand that it's more cartoonish and comical than GTA, making it more unrealistic and such, but it really feels like garbage. The cars are horrid, driving is horrid, it just feels so cheap.

same reason people still play call of duty and not battlefield....cause they are dumb:thumbsup:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
same reason people still play call of duty and not battlefield....cause they are dumb:thumbsup:

I think I may go with that theory... :D

I love Battlefield. Call of Duty is just.. No.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

I went the BF route last year for the first time. Dont like it.

The upgrade system is shit and there is no "hardcore" mode. You have to unload an entire mag into people to kill them. It's bad.

Also, campaign mode erases your progress so you have to restart from the beginning every time.

COD developers at least fix bugs.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

The upgrade system is shit and there is no "hardcore" mode. You have to unload an entire mag into people to kill them. It's bad.

Also, campaign mode erases your progress so you have to restart from the beginning every time.

It has its issues, but I feel like COD is just overrated out of proportion.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I think I may go with that theory... :D
I love Battlefield. Call of Duty is just.. No.
exactly this^
im still on bf3...i heard bf4 has its share of problems. Wait you think bf3 is bad where you can unload an entire clip onto someone without killing them? cod is notorious for having unreal damage...is this a glitch youre talking about? bf at least has gravity, bullet drop, wind, vehicles, larger maps, etc etc the list goes on. I find most people dont like battlefield cause its too hard for them , especially when paired next to cod. im not a nerd so not going to get into a gaming war but bf is clearly the better war game.
cod is the honda civic of war games...just plain enough to sell copies and with reliable gameplay.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
exactly this^

im still on bf3...i heard bf4 has its share of problems. Wait you think bf3 is bad where you can unload an entire clip onto someone without killing them? cod is notorious for having unreal damage...is this a glitch youre talking about? bf at least has gravity, bullet drop, wind, vehicles, larger maps, etc etc the list goes on. I find most people dont like battlefield cause its too hard for them , especially when paired next to cod. im not a nerd so not going to get into a gaming war but bf is clearly the better war game.
cod is the honda civic of war games...just plain enough to sell copies and with reliable gameplay.

COD has a hardcore mode that has no HUD and 2-3 shots brings you down.

BF has the campaign glitch