GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You sold off your XB1 already?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Guess it wasn't your thing. I'm waiting for the second generation box that will be smaller than that microwave-sized unit.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Guess it wasn't your thing. I'm waiting for the second generation box that will be smaller than that microwave-sized unit.

No..really just realized after playing my 360 it wasn't worth the upgrade.. Sold that and selling my spare cell phone to cover the K04 I just bought...I think this will be something I do enjoy more than a xbox one :)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A list off the top of my head of the 360 games I still have to beat before buying an XB1 (unless they release an emulator update in which case I'll get it tomorrow):

GTA5
LA Noire
RDR
GOW3
Transformers 1 (on the last boss)
Transformers 2
XCOM
Skyrim (120 hours played and I've done maybe 4 campaign missions)
Devil May Cry
Diabo 3
Splinter Cell
CODBLOPS
CODBLOPS2
Forza Horizon

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Somewhat off topic, i own a ps3 and for years id run out to get the newest hottest console...but this time around i had no urge whatsoever to buy a ps4/xboxone. So many good titles on ps3/360 still and much like cars, the aftermarket/games only get better with time. The people who design the consoles/games always say the full potential of any system wont be known for years after release. Plus you can save some serious money by picking up peoples used games...very few games i NEED to buy the week they release. <bought gta5 and bf3 the day they came out..they had online glitches and updates for the first 2 months. Only benefit you can gain from all of this< is that if youre a huge gamer, you can get a step up on online competition before the hiding spots/tricks hit the internet.

Sigh :thumbdown:.... if you think this game is like gta5, you are not a gamer, and you suck at understanding concepts of video games. If you tried to do missions like gta, run and gun, go play cod. This game is much better than gta. It has many elevations. That's the whole point. I can do each mission differently. I can hack my way in, I can run and gun, I can sit in a vehicle, park outside and finish the whole mission in the vehicle, by hacking...

The whole point of the game is to be as stealth as possible. Hence why there is a score being kept on how much hacking you can get done.

The concept of this game opens a whole new world for next gen. I can't wait for "The Division".

If you are a gamer who actually plays the game by using it's actual concept, vs trying to beat the game in 10 hours by skipping cut scenes, rushing and blowing everything up, go play cod, because this will not be your cup of tea.

GTA5 gets boring in 10 min, because there is nothing else to do.. drive and shoot, which is the concept, but I don't expect much more. I was very disappointed, because it lacked the X factor san andreas had..

This game brings all those awesome hacking movies to life.

If you loved Will Smith's Enemy of the State, or
Swordfish, you'll love this game.

Last edited:

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Sigh :thumbdown:.... if you think this game is like gta5, you are not a gamer, and you suck at understanding concepts of video games.

Wow...someone is VERY sensitive here...slow down there big fellow. Grab your Monster 12 pack and head back to Watch Dogs, nothing to see here for you

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Sigh :thumbdown:.... if you think this game is like gta5, you are not a gamer, and you suck at understanding concepts of video games. If you tried to do missions like gta, run and gun, go play cod. This game is much better than gta. It has many elevations. That's the whole point. I can do each mission differently. I can hack my way in, I can run and gun, I can sit in a vehicle, park outside and finish the whole mission in the vehicle, by hacking...

The whole point of the game is to be as stealth as possible. Hence why there is a score being kept on how much hacking you can get done.

The concept of this game opens a whole new world for next gen. I can't wait for "The Division".

If you are a gamer who actually plays the game by using it's actual concept, vs trying to beat the game in 10 hours by skipping cut scenes, rushing and blowing everything up, go play cod, because this will not be your cup of tea.

GTA5 gets boring in 10 min, because there is nothing else to do.. drive and shoot, which is the concept, but I don't expect much more. I was very disappointed, because it lacked the X factor san andreas had..

This game brings all those awesome hacking movies to life.

If you loved Will Smith's Enemy of the State, or
Swordfish, you'll love this game.

Dude, you hack things by hitting one button. There is no skill to the hacking. Its GTA5 only less fun and has a hacking gimmick. Then it takes itself way too seriously. The GTA story was much fucking better too.

Its fun, but its getting lower ratings from "Real Gamers" because it didn't quite pull it off.

I do agree that the concept is fucking awesome and hopefully the Division gets it right,

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Dude, you hack things by hitting one button. There is no skill to the hacking. Its GTA5 only less fun and has a hacking gimmick. Then it takes itself way too seriously. The GTA story was much fucking better too.

Its fun, but its getting lower ratings from "Real Gamers" because it didn't quite pull it off.

I do agree that the concept is fucking awesome and hopefully the Division gets it right,

This guy gets it!!!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Posting a lot here but another thing that bothers me about the game play is that when you are hacked by another onlibe player, when you try to get away or catch them, there is a lot of collaterall damage that hurts your reputation. I think when you are being hacked, you should lose any of your rep points when you inevitable plow over pedestrians in your car while being chased

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Should buy. Seems cool.