GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

Renner

Go Kart Champion
LOL. We have Mac's as well. And Linux. Only boot to Windows 7 when I want to play BF3, cheap Steam games or Racing sim, which is hardly ever nowadays.

But true... we're just getting old.

Yah we are :( but should get a good price with for the Xbox one with Deadrising3, COD ghosts, titanfall and watchdogs all together. Now the hard decision...sell it and pay off my credit card...or by more go fast bits :)

Jaber

Modero
Pay off dat CC.

My wife wants to get an Xbox One, she wanted to play some games. We were big into Halo 3 & 4. But I know it will be a waste. Since she wanted to play God Of War series, so we got a PS3. We beat the entire GoW series and the PS3 sat there. We ended up selling it and getting an Apple TV.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This is why rockstar pushed back the release of the game..they felt gta would steal its thunder and they were too alike

Wasn't it Ubisoft?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Wasn't it Ubisoft?

Yes. GTA is rockstar. Ubisoft admitted at the time they had to up there game after seeing GTA5. I hate to think what the original Watch Dogs looked like if the "upped" version was this.

I think my expectations were just out of wack. I thought this was going to be the first true next gen game. I'm sure I'll like the game after a while.

Someone on Twitter called it "Splinter Cell Phone"

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Yep...the story couldn't keep me interested enough to stay on course. To be honest I must just be bored with video games all together...COD ghosts, titanfall, and now this nothing has kept my interest lately....thinking of selling my Xbox One

It's just the games you picked :p

I watch someone play 30 mins of Watch Dogs.. and I found myself skipping through the video. lol. I feel like what you do in that game is going to get VERY repetitive and boring fast... which is exactly why they delayed it 6 months. But I still don't think adding in more content is going to save its "meh" factor. Interest in it went down when people noticed the 2013/14 gameplay graphics were very dulled down compared to what they were bragging it would be (and demoing at 2012 E3).

COD Ghosts... seriously, how long can a 10 year old game engine and gimmick changes keep anyone interested. They don't build a new "next gen" engine, because... profits... making a new one means no new COD every 6 months.

Titanfall... short lived fad. Too hyped, including AI in online matches and lack of unlockables just made it kinda of a boring experience after a couple weeks. The guy who played through the whole story mode without having to do a goddamn thing made me laugh.

JhnR

Banned
Yep...the story couldn't keep me interested enough to stay on course. To be honest I must just be bored with video games all together...COD ghosts, titanfall, and now this nothing has kept my interest lately....thinking of selling my Xbox One

PM me if you wanna sell.

illDub6

Ready to race!
I'm back to playing black ops2 , fifa 14, and nba 2k14, all of course on the ps3. Im glad i saw this thread because i was thinking of buying WD.

RAPPLE

Ready to race!
I've been playing it a bit, picked it up yesterday. I've been enjoying it so far. I'll agree that it could be a little more "dazzling next gen". But all in all it's pretty solid and I feel that the story should pick up a bit. I haven't read any reviews on it yet really. I feel they always spoil the game.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I still haven't beaten GTA5 because I just keep dragging the game out. I don't want it to end, it's such a fantastic gaming experience.

This game looks like GTA taking itself way too seriously with a narrative.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
After playing more, its worth a buy. It doesnt live up to the hype but its still a good game.

GTA5 was just best game ever level and this was supposed to compete and it missed.