GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I've had a next gen console since December and this is the first game imma buy.

Some of the multi player modes look interesting. You can jump into someones single player game and fuck with them...sweet

Anyone else getting this game?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Yar. You can opt out if you don't want to have it happen.

I'm on my phone or I'd link the story. Apparently it's part of the single player game to be tossed into someone else's single player game and "hack" them

They have no idea youre there and the mission is to hack them before they realize youre there.

Jaber

Modero
Holy shit...its coming out next week! Have had it on preorder ever since Amazon listed it for the Xbox One and i forgot all about this game! I am on PTO from work all next week already SCORE!!!! I cant wait for this game!

I'm coming over to watch you play, then I'll play. We'll all have fun.

Must not get sucked back into games......

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
I'll have it on Xbox-One the day it comes out, but probably won't get to play it for a week or so. I've had the damn game on pre-order for over a year now with all the delays they've had with it, but it looks worth it, so I'm not really upset. And the multi-player of being able to join and hack someones game looks awesome

Renner

Go Kart Champion
I'm coming over to watch you play, then I'll play. We'll all have fun.

Must not get sucked back into games......

Banana bread gaming night

I still love gaming at my age, when wife and kid go to sleep it gets boring after awhile trolling on here so I need another hobby :)

JhnR

Banned
Def will be getting it! Now that xbox one is $399. Make a combo.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Def will be getting it! Now that xbox one is $399. Make a combo.

I honestly didn't think I would use the kinect until I realized it's pretty awesome once you use it as your tv remote. I like the auto sign in feature also. I got the $499 (no tax on amazon) titanfall bundle which I would of paid $60 for that game anyways so I figure the console and kinext was $440. I am sure at $399 they will sell a lot more of these now.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So is this that game everyone was excited about till GTA5 came out?