• I don't care.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I dislike both teams.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Who do you think will win and why? Broncos? Seahawks? NO trolling, NO trash talking, lets be mature here. Discuss.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Only reason I want the Broncos to win, is because half of the Seattle roster is sponsored/endorsed by Beats by Dre.

Oh and Peyton deserves more rings than his rere brother

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You're an in the closet Philadelphia Eagles fan, I know you are. You can't deny it, I read your bluff on the nfl thread.

DA FUQ?!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Peyton wasn't touched the previous 2 play off games. Seattle needs their front 4 to penetrate, throw him off his game. Which is hard because iirc, Peyton has the ball on average less than 3 seconds.

You know what else, I found interesting, Russell Wilson actually ran for more yardage than kaepernick has this season.

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Broncos. I think they have just too many weapons for Seattle to try and stop. Plus the Seahawks are no longer in the comfort of a 130 dB stadium. If Denver's D shows up and can contain the run, not easy I know, the Broncos should be able to edge it out in a fantastic game. The Seattle offense also has not exactly been on fire. Wilson has been trending downward the past four or five weeks which is not what you want happening.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Broncos. I think they have just too many weapons for Seattle to try and stop. Plus the Seahawks are no longer in the comfort of a 130 dB stadium. If Denver's D shows up and can contain the run, not easy I know, the Broncos should be able to edge it out in a fantastic game. The Seattle offense also has not exactly been on fire. Wilson has been trending downward the past four or five weeks which is not what you want happening.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

This guy knows whats up.

Agreed 100%.

Pretty impossible to stop Peyton right now. Too many weapons, Seattle secondary has too many injuries. Stay away from me, Richard SherNEEK, and they win.