GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Still seems so subtle... but I'd have to go with the limited/LED.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I know, right? she kinda let that slip... I'm still playing it cool for now though. I may bring it up again soon and see what the reaction is.

jmdeis11

Ready to race!
i think the only part that's LED is the round bulb. The surrounding strip isn't actually a light, it just reflects light from one of the other bulbs.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Limited for sure. Black headlight surrounds with LED strip? Duh.

:word:

i think the only part that's LED is the round bulb. The surrounding strip isn't actually a light, it just reflects light from one of the other bulbs.

that's the big debate still, as it looks like the strip either has its own LEDs or is completely different/reflective compared to the base one.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ haha, that's funny - was just about to click on that on Nasioc ;) that is definitely a very good thing to see if they were able to improve the car like that.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
"so you bought the baby this Audi Sport onesie for her birthday coming up, but you may not even own an Audi anymore? psfhhh"... so.. that is taken as a subtle hint there..

I thought you imported an Audi 1-series *car* for a split second. Then I realized what a ONESIE actually is. Dam(n) I'm good.

I may just be days away, lol. :)

You will be the new mod for naSTI.com/forumz

hooligan74

Ready to race!
GunKats, don't waste money on the OEM short shifter. Go Kartboy, cheaper and better.

Also, if they offer that STi in wagon/hatch, I might be trading in the GTI and get back to my Subaru roots.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I thought you imported an Audi 1-series *car* for a split second. Then I realized what a ONESIE actually is. Dam(n) I'm good.

You will be the new mod for naSTI.com/forumz

:thumbsup:

GunKats, don't waste money on the OEM short shifter. Go Kartboy, cheaper and better.

Also, if they offer that STi in wagon/hatch, I might be trading in the GTI and get back to my Subaru roots.

I hear ya, I've had KB before, but I think the OEM was smoother, no? I know the KB will be shorter for sure tho.

No word on a hatch for now, but who knows if that could change in 2 years or so.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ I believe that is right. And the LED's are not DRL's, the halogens are in the center portion, and then I think the LED strip comes on with the parking lights and rear tails when that is turned on, so not too shabby.

I mentioned to the wife again today... I got a, "and what kind of payment?" and I replied with, "pretty much what I have now", which is true. And she said "we still need to talk about it more", I was like, lulz...

I'm really itching for it. I think the snowblizzardballs here doesn't help either. Haldex sucks in the snow.. there, I said it.

do want.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Silver. Limited. Not an LED strip. Much better than previous gen.

Get it.