GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Looks like Subaru has stuck with the old EJ series engine for the STI. Perplexing.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
General Car Discussion OT

Yes. I'm all about being able to see ot of my car. I hated the Camaro SS I drove because of the tank like feel. I didn't flog it around any corners or anything, but the motor was great, just that tiny windowless cockpit inside a massive barge really ruins the car.

Agreed. My father in law bought an SS camaro when they were brand new and I felt very claustrophobic driving it. Very low visibility.

adolan21

Ready to race!
Bleh, I think I mixed it up with the S3 or something. All those silly little sedans blend together :lol:

:laugh:

Still pretty disappointing that hp numbers haven't changed, but Subaru is a small company so to develop and test a new engine just to be used on a low production car like the STI doesn't make business sense.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
:laugh:

Still pretty disappointing that hp numbers haven't changed, but Subaru is a small company so to develop and test a new engine just to be used on a low production car like the STI doesn't make business sense.

It'll be lighter, so with the same power, it'll be faster...Seems aite.

Where's the thread with the entire forum jizzing themselves arguing over who will be the first to trade their Yaris in on one?

adolan21

Ready to race!
It'll be lighter, so with the same power, it'll be faster...Seems aite.

Where's the thread with the entire forum jizzing themselves arguing over who will be the first to trade their Yaris in on one?

You know enthusiasts want it all, lighter and more powerful. Roll up to a Subaru meet:

"Yo bro is that the new STI?"
"Yeah bro just got it!"
"How much power does it have?"
"Well.....same as 2007 but it's fucking lighter bro!"

fr4c

Ready to race!
Will probably trade in the turbo yaris for a turbo impreza before my factory warranty runs out. WRX all the way, no freaking hell I'm paying that much money for another EJ.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
This look much better than the test car I drove. Quite an exquisite car. I would buy one in a heart beat. In considering the EAWD model already :)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Now that's great looking Acura!

Hope you're having fun, Grambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.