GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Mine immigrated legally, and went through the process to boot. Don't try and assume anything

My parants did it the right way as well. Paid the money and waited the time limit as well.

Mine immigrated legally as well but I still have sympathy for them because they came here for the same reason all of our parents did: to seek a better life.

It'd be pretty hypocritical for me, as being brown-skinned myself nonetheless, to side with a bunch of rabid bigots and deride the illegal migrants who are just trying to seek a better life. Anyone who doesn't see the racial overtones in this stunt is delusional.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I worked alongside them in that restaurant you talked about. They work harder than anyone I've ever seen. It's not that their struggle isn't real, it's that I get taxed to pay for schools, roads, police officers, EMT's, gas, power, lighting, parks, public libraries, universities and a million other things. They use all of these things, yet they do not contribute like I do. Why should I have to pay if they are not?

I feel you brother… life isn't fair… I am all for the people that work hard and make a honest living though.
I paid about 20k in taxes alone last year believe me it isn't fair…
Just like it aint fair that prisoners get free universal healthcare

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
You are the only bigot I see, and your holier than thou complex is baseless.

Awww, someone's got a persecution complex.

There's nothing conservatives like more than feeling like a persecuted minority while bashing on immigrants and homosexuals on a daily basis. The hypocrisy is staggering, to say the least.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yes, the illegals have children here, who are citizens, then they are on all the government programs. They also have those children so they can stay here, illegally.

It is completely screwed up.

Do they work hard? Absolutely. Harder than most American citizens do, and by far. America truly is fat and lazy. But, they are ILLEGAL.

ILLEGAL.

I don't care how hard you work if you are here illegally. It is ridiculous to even have to have a discussion about it.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Uhhh. I'm biased against any illegal immigrant. Doesn't matter the skin color, bro.

Do they work hard? Sure. Are they here for a better life? Sure.

But you know what, I work hard, too. I also want a better life for myself and my future family.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Mine immigrated legally as well but I still have sympathy for them because they came here for the same reason all of our parents did: to seek a better life.

It'd be pretty hypocritical for me, as being brown-skinned myself nonetheless, to side with a bunch of rabid bigots and deride the illegal migrants who are just trying to seek a better life. Anyone who doesn't see the racial overtones in this stunt is delusional.

But at what point do they become more a burden than a benefit in allowing these people to immigrate illegally for the sake of a perceived "better life".

How much money are you willing to contribute to immigrants who immigrants who use the same things you are paying for?

Goobax

Ready to race!
Awww, someone's got a persecution complex.

There's nothing conservatives like more than feeling like a persecuted minority while bashing on immigrants and homosexuals on a daily basis. The hypocrisy is staggering, to say the least.

I am not a conservative, I didn't vote for Perry you presumptuous bigot. The article and the "activity" mentioned NOTHING about Mexicans, you did. You are the only one who brought race and made it an issue and even more foolishly made it a conservative issue. You are the only one with a persecution complex here as you are obviously salty about the subject.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I feel you brother… life isn't fair… I am all for the people that work hard and make a honest living though.
I paid about 20k in taxes alone last year believe me it isn't fair…
Just like it aint fair that prisoners get free universal healthcare

Your angle is confusing. You sounded pro and now I'm not so sure what you believe.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yes, the illegals have children here, who are citizens, then they are on all the government programs. They also have those children so they can stay here, illegally.

It is completely screwed up.

Do they work hard? Absolutely. Harder than most American citizens do, and by far. America truly is fat and lazy. But, they are ILLEGAL.

ILLEGAL.

I don't care how hard you work if you are here illegally. It is ridiculous to even have to have a discussion about it.

Thats not true just cuz you have kids doesn't not mean you stay here illegally… My exgf mother houses foster kids that their parents were sent back… their parents are doing what they can to take their kids back to their native country

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
But at what point do they become more a burden than a benefit in allowing these people to immigrate illegally for the sake of a perceived "better life".

How much money are you willing to contribute to immigrants who immigrants who use the same things you are paying for?

When I look at the long term benefits of their work, it's a small price to pay:

I saw this in action when Chan took me to his current work site, a two-story office building on Coney Island Avenue. The skilled workers had already installed wood flooring in a lawyer’s office and were off to the next job site. That left Chan to clean up the debris and to install a new toilet. As I looked around, I could see how we were on one end of an economic chain reaction. Chan’s boss no longer had to pay a highly skilled worker to perform basic tasks. That lowered the overall cost of construction, increasing the number of jobs the company could book, which meant more customers and more money. It reminded me of how so many restaurants operate. Without undocumented labor performing routine tasks, meals, which factor labor costs into the price, would be more expensive. There would also be fewer jobs for waiters and chefs.

Same article I cited earlier from the NY Times.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I am not a conservative, I didn't vote for Perry you presumptuous bigot. The article and the "activity" mentioned NOTHING about Mexicans, you did. You are the only one who brought race and made it an issue and even more foolishly made it a conservative issue.

What country is the illegal immigration based off of? Mexico, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out that they would target anyone that's brown-skinned.

It's a conservative issue since the Young Conservatives chapter is the one hosting this bullshit event. Got a problem with it, take it up with the UT Austin rejects who are bringing unnecessary publicity to their town.

I wonder when they’ll start demanding life in prison for dark-skinned jaywalkers.