GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retarded white kids host "Catch an Illegal Immigrant"

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't think they really care about a dialogue, just a provocative attempt at stirring shit up for their own nefarious agenda. They have a history of pulling stupid stunts in order to bring attention to themselves and then they cry persecution when they can't handle the heat their stupid stunts bring them. If they can dish it then they better take it.

Illegal immigrants actually lower the cost of our goods and give these migrants a chance of a decent life away from the shitholes they fled from.

Here's one way they are good for our economy: they lower the cost of produce in supermarkets.

You make good points, but the burden of them living here on the taxpayers far outwieghs that.

Perhaps they are pulling a stunt. But in doing so, they are creating discussion, which ultimately is the point. Maybe this even leads to some new legislation to change things for the better.

The fact that they come from shitholes is not my problem. Come here legally, and I have no issue with it at all. Why does it make it ok for them to be here ILLEGALLY just because their country sucks? If an aspect of my life sucks can I just commit a crime? Not a good argument at all.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Got any proof of that...?

Proof of what? That they want a better life? Or that they help lower the cost of produce in supermarkets?

I won't get into the produce, but they do contribute a substantial amount that many conservatives are reluctant to admit:

The benefit multiplies over the long haul. As the baby boomers retire, the post-boom generation’s burden to finance their retirement is greatly alleviated by undocumented immigrants. Stephen Goss, chief actuary for the Social Security Administration, told me that undocumented workers contribute about $15 billion a year to Social Security through payroll taxes. They only take out $1 billion (very few undocumented workers are eligible to receive benefits). Over the years, undocumented workers have contributed up to $300 billion, or nearly 10 percent, of the $2.7 trillion Social Security Trust Fund.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/m...ly-hurt-the-us-economy.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Except there are far more whites who collect welfare and food stamps than illegals.

You can't really document all the illegal immigrants so of course on paper there are perceivably more "whites" on welfare, food stamps and state subsidized healthcare.

Goobax

Ready to race!
Most don't do tax refunds cuz many are paranoid of getting caught… you're right in many of them maybe being on some sorta supplemental government assistance for there children healtcare and social services…etc but many are to paranoid of fear of getting caught that they avoid public (government) ran programs

lol wtf. So not only are they here illegally, not paying taxes, they are now excused from the same obligations tax payers are under penalty of law? All the while be entitled to financial aid, free tuition, free healthcare? Ridiculous logic

Except there are far more whites who collect welfare and food stamps than illegals.

Our government is designed to spoon feed citizens, not illegals. If 1 billion dollars goes to citizens on welfare and 500mil goes to illegals, which should be more infuriating?

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Not my fault a lot of them are sheltered rich bigoted white kids that extract their bullshit worldview from their delusional parents.

These same people have no problem deriding white liberals so why can't they handle the heat? Dish it out, better expect it back in return.

It's not that I don't agree with you I just don't think you prove your point as well when you use racially based insults.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
You make good points, but the burden of them living here on the taxpayers far outwieghs that.

Perhaps they are pulling a stunt. But in doing so, they are creating discussion, which ultimately is the point. Maybe this even leads to some new legislation to change things for the better.

The fact that they come from shitholes is not my problem. Come here legally, and I have no issue with it at all. Why does it make it ok for them to be here ILLEGALLY just because their country sucks? If an aspect of my life sucks can I just commit a crime? Not a good argument at all.

Same reasons your ancestors came here illegally too… if you think most people that migrated to this country did it the legal way:bellyroll:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Most don't do tax refunds cuz many are paranoid of getting caught… you're right in many of them maybe being on some sorta supplemental government assistance for there children healtcare and social services…etc but many are to paranoid of fear of getting caught that they avoid public (government) ran programs

Lol do you cash checks? Because I do. There are plenty of illegals who try to cash their refund checks with their fake ID's with me.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
lol wtf. So not only are they here illegally, not paying taxes, they are now excused from the same obligations tax payers are under penalty of law? All the while be entitled to financial aid, free tuition, free healthcare? Ridiculous logic

Don't take what I said out of context in no way did I say it was ok for them to take advantage of social services bottom line they are here though you can't just turn a blind eye to children

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Please provide proof. Not saying I don't believe you, but I kind of don't. Non biased please.

I posted a link last year in one of the 2012 election threads showing that the mostly red states rank high when it comes to welfare expenditures. I'll have to find it.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Many of them get fake ssn and work and pay income taxes… that last franchise chain restaurant you ate at… I bet you half the staff in back are illegals with false ssn number putting in there share of taxes

I worked alongside them in that restaurant you talked about. They work harder than anyone I've ever seen. It's not that their struggle isn't real, it's that I get taxed to pay for schools, roads, police officers, EMT's, gas, power, lighting, parks, public libraries, universities and a million other things. They use all of these things, yet they do not contribute like I do. Why should I have to pay if they are not?

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Lol do you cash checks? Because I do. There are plenty of illegals who try to cash their refund checks with their fake ID's with me.

I am speaking about a few ppl I know I aint speaking for all of them which at one point most of my family illegally immigrated and now are for the most part citizens

Goobax

Ready to race!
Don't take what I said out of context in no way did I say it was ok for them to take advantage of social services bottom line they are here though you can't just turn a blind eye to children

So now it's ok because of the children. How many do you sponsor? How many times have you volunteered for the less fortunate or mentored any of these children?