grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
No kidding. But have you read what Earth Dreams truly means?

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like a Santana song.

Pretty tough hanging out with your car buddies and saying "Hey, how about those Earth Dreams engines?"...:lol:

I did see a 2013 Accord Sport yesterday, though, and for the first time I can remember, I actually found a four door Honda Co. product attractive.....so you guys are starting to do something right, @LynrdSkynrdHondaMan.

Too bad you can't get the "sport" body with four doors, the V6, and the manual.....

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Does this tech cause carbon build up issues? Similar to the POS VW engine?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
No, I stopped reading at CVT :lol:

There's no sense in arguing with you. I'll discuss this in a few years. I'm sure you'll be wanting to talk then. (Unless you've already moved on)

Pretty tough hanging out with your car buddies and saying "Hey, how about those Earth Dreams engines?"...:lol:

I did see a 2013 Accord Sport yesterday, though, and for the first time I can remember, I actually found a four door Honda Co. product attractive.....so you guys are starting to do something right, @LynrdSkynrdHondaMan.

Too bad you can't get the "sport" body with four doors, the V6, and the manual.....

Yeah. It doesnt have quite the punch that it needs to deliver. But still, the premise (for those who have read about it) is still there.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
:23:

info thread is lacking info

Info thread will only lack info until the media releases pertinent information. Until then I will NOT discuss technical details. Even If I did....people wouldn't believe me.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Info thread will only lack info until the media releases pertinent information. Until then I will NOT discuss technical details. Even If I did....people wouldn't believe me.

:laugh: ok then...

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. It doesnt have quite the punch that it needs to deliver. But still, the premise (for those who have read about it) is still there.

AND the 6 speed manual 185hp four banger lists for $24K and change! Good value there for a guy who needs a family car but still wishes to retain his dignity.....much rather have this car than a Camry, Kia, Hyundai competitor....

I see a light at the end of the tunnel of styling mediocrity. Now you need to talk to your boys over at Acura and get them to quit sniffing glue, putting beaks on their cars, and overpricing them by 10K.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
:laugh: ok then...

I'll be more than happy to talk with you face to face :)

AND the 6 speed manual 185hp four banger lists for $24K and change! Good value there for a guy who needs a family car but still wishes to retain his dignity.....much rather have this car than a Camry, Kia, Hyundai competitor....

I see a light at the end of the tunnel of styling mediocrity. Now you need to talk to your boys over at Acura and get them to quit sniffing glue, putting beaks on their cars, and overpricing them by 10K.

Yep. I've driven the sport for a day or so and it was fun for what it was at a great value. I wish there was a V6 Sport. THAT would be a nice sell.