GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The exact moment a tank shell hits a Syrian Rebel post

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion

Profound, huh? Full article Here

zVp

Go Kart Champion
This looks like it came from a video, rather than stills.

However, that's pretty damn crazy you can see the exact moment that tank shell hits.

Basically, the 3 guys in the background are dead in a matter of a split second. That's crappy

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Damn...

On a similar note, my Brother-in-law's cousin, Austin Tice, is missing and assumed captured. Prayers are appreciated.

I've read about him. He seems like the greatest kind of guy. "It's nice and all, but please quit telling me to be safe" He also at one point says that going to Syria was the greatest decision he's ever made. He truly is an amazing person and I'm praying for his safety.

Bender1

Banned
I've read about him. He seems like the greatest kind of guy. "It's nice and all, but please quit telling me to be safe" He also at one point says that going to Syria was the greatest decision he's ever made. He truly is an amazing person and I'm praying for his safety.

I can't proclaim to know him well - just their wedding and one other family function - but he is a great guy.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Looks very fake. There's a blast in the immediate vicinity with flames and dust getting kicked up, but the t-shirts and weapon slings are just hanging loosely? Not buying it.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Nope, didn't look at it before posting. It still doesn't make sense to me for dust to be kicked up further back from the two guys closest to the blast, and their clothing and the weapon sling not to show any signs of a concussive blast.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
golf
Nope, didn't look at it before posting. It still doesn't make sense to me for dust to be kicked up further back from the two guys closest to the blast, and their clothing and the weapon sling not to show any signs of a concussive blast.

My only guess was the shutter was so fast you cant see these effects, rather if there was a longer exposure these effects might have been seen better but no way would you get crisp action shots w.o a fast shutter speed?

Insane what is going on over there