GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

hollerflipstyle

Das Auto.
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 6MT
Anyone know who drives a bmp 5-door gti dropped on alphards who lives in kent? I swear I see that car everywhere. I found your car today when I left pantherlake safeway around 2:45? Anyway, Nice whip!

I drive a dropped ug 5-door gti.

molo_Ono

Go Balls Deep
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Saw PublicEnemy this morning (around 11am) going East on 520. Didn't know it was you until I saw the R32 rear. Car's looking nice :thumbsup:

meph

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI
Anyone know who drives a bmp 5-door gti dropped on alphards who lives in kent? I swear I see that car everywhere. I found your car today when I left pantherlake safeway around 2:45? Anyway, Nice whip!

I drive a dropped ug 5-door gti.
He parks at the Kent Park & Ride. I see this car everyday. He gets there and leaves early, so i never get a chance to talk to him.

There is also a white GTI with a Full Votex kit that parks on the top floor. I talked to him but i don't know his name.

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Nice, I'm on the first floor with Quantum

Your car looks gooooood :thumbsup:

Thanks, I should hopefully have my summer wheels back on in a few months.

I like yours too. To be honest, never been a fan of thunder bunny kit until I saw it on your car in BMP...for some reason it just works on that color. Any plans on modding it?

I wonder who drives the two 911 Turbo Porsche's that park up the hill and the modded CTS-V, that thing sounds so mean!

the3zero3

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a mod list that just keeps growing. I'll start with some suspension work and see where it takes me.

I think the guys who drive those Turbos work up at Benaroya but the CTS-V belongs to one of the managers here (I've been hounding him to get headers lately).

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I have a mod list that just keeps growing. I'll start with some suspension work and see where it takes me.

I think the guys who drive those Turbos work up at Benaroya but the CTS-V belongs to one of the managers here (I've been hounding him to get headers lately).

Sweet! Going with coils or springs? I know the feeling of evergrowing mod list...mine keeps getting bigger and bigger too haha. I am tempted to pull the trigger on some whiteline bushings and walk kit for added caster, just to tighten things up and reduce rubbing in corners. Ideally I want to keep this height, but improve handling (harder to do being this low).

That CTS would be a beast with headers! Looks great too!

the3zero3

Passed Driver's Ed
I really like your look but I'd need to make sure the TB kit would not just be dragging on the ground if I were to go that low. I'm definitely going to go the coil route, hopefully maybe closer to the summer, but I'll be picking up a rear sway bar here shortly with a few other goodies for the interior :biggrin:

Are you on coils or air?

And so this doesn't seem like I jacked this thread, I did see a BMP TDi Cup Edition Jetta cruising by the TMobile building a couple of days ago :wink: