GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New owner, looking for recommendations

VariableSpark

Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Hey all,

Just bought a 2008 VW GTI, and I'm looking for a good shop that can do an overall inspection (and identify/clear some engine codes), as well as maybe a bit of a tune (if there's anything they can do with a stock engine, to free up a little power). Oxnard would be ideal, but anywhere in/near Ventura County would be awesome.

Thanks!

Notttravis707

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5Gti
There is a lot a good shop can do with a stock engine to make your car fun but not obnoxious good luck. All the people I know are far from Oxnard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxtriplexxx

looking for VW repair shops in valley area!

Hey all,

Just bought a 2008 VW GTI, and I'm looking for a good shop that can do an overall inspection (and identify/clear some engine codes), as well as maybe a bit of a tune (if there's anything they can do with a stock engine, to free up a little power). Oxnard would be ideal, but anywhere in/near Ventura County would be awesome.

Thanks!

Hey Man,

I'm looking for a shop too. I live in Van Nuys.

Please let me know if you found any shops in the valley area!

Max,

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Hey all,

Thanks!

I am getting all my work done at AU Tuning in Huntington Beach. Worth the drive and they can do all the stuff you mentioned and much more of course.