GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upgrading your Cluster? Get MK6 Look

usadek

Hello

Ever think about getting MK6 look in your dash? Well, it's doable

Image attached is from a Jetta/Golf MK5 Year 2007, with A cluster taken from Jetta 2012 Hybrid

If you would like, I can help, Available in Ottawa, ON, Canada

Stay tuned

Attachments

• IMG-20170907-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20170907-WA0025.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 4,677
Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looking forward to your updates. I'm actually quite happy to have one of the last blue and red displays.

DeWet

Ready to race!
I would really be keen on putting this in my mk5. Just spent a bit upgrading to climatronic, putting the black roof lining in, and currently fitting a mk6 gti red stitching steering wheel. I'm in aus and eagerly awaiting your update.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

usadek

Which you were here in Canada, I would have made you some other tweeks.

It's my job, i have been working with VAG for more than 13 years :)

DeWet

Ready to race!
Which you were here in Canada, I would have made you some other tweeks.

It's my job, i have been working with VAG for more than 13 years :)
The ehite cluster should arrive tomorrow and just need to dort out the ABS replacement.

Any chance you maybe have access to the vw wiring diagrams?
Looking for the pinout of the J104 connector on a ABS Mk70 module with ASR.
Swapped my golf controller with one from a Caddy and would like to see the pin config as the wire on 25 apparently should move to 15 and I would like to confirm the change

DeWet

Ready to race!
I would love to do this!! How is it done??
It needs to be coded up for your car and you will always get new transponders for your keys.
Whoever codes it up for you will need either your cluster or at least the immo block bin file from your cluster which someone eith an AVDI can grt for you

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Is it possible just to swap out screens? My cluster performs poorly in extreme temps (under 30 and over 65F). I've seen a few clusters, seemingly MKV with full color LCD screens.

DeWet

Ready to race!
Is it possible just to swap out screens? My cluster performs poorly in extreme temps (under 30 and over 65F). I've seen a few clusters, seemingly MKV with full color LCD screens.
Mine had the same problem but happy with the MK6 look in my mk5 now that radio, BT etc are showing on my cluster and the climatronic selections shows on my RCD510 head unit

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Mine had the same problem but happy with the MK6 look in my mk5 now that radio, BT etc are showing on my cluster and the climatronic selections shows on my RCD510 head unit

did you replace the entire cluster or just the screen? if you replaced the cluster did you replace the steering wheel too?