GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Franken turbo gti vs stage 2 sti/wrx

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Prolly like 320whp or so. A stock subbie sti only puts down 245whp if that lets you get an idea. I was dyno tuned to 352whp on my f23 but it was broken and i only pulled 24psi. Whatre you running for boost?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
Prolly like 320whp or so. A stock subbie sti only puts down 245whp if that lets you get an idea. I was dyno tuned to 352whp on my f23 but it was broken and i only pulled 24psi. Whatre you running for boost?

Running 24lbs I'd be happy with 320 right now until I go water meth and a new tune

What tune were you running

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
I ran rs4 injectors, hpa manifold, water meth. My turbos wastegate was destroyed. Took forever to hit 24psi an they couldnt push it past it. But 352 was good enough.

I an on eurodyne and got dyno tuned.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
I ran rs4 injectors, hpa manifold, water meth. My turbos wastegate was destroyed. Took forever to hit 24psi an they couldnt push it past it. But 352 was good enough.

I an on eurodyne and got dyno tuned.

Yeah I got the s3 injector they told me it was good enough and were you on stock internals if so how has it been running haven't had the turbo that long

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Brand new crate engine that i tore down. Integrated rods with rifle drilled option, calico bearings all around, arp head studs, also dw65v intank pump, and rs4 fuel rail valve.

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
Brand new crate engine that i tore down. Integrated rods with rifle drilled option, calico bearings all around, arp head studs, also dw65v intank pump, and rs4 fuel rail valve.

Nice build man got any vids on the car would love to see it and did you ever take it to the track if so what kind of times were you getting haven't took mine yet looking see what I'll be around soon

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Oh bro nice build on engine bro go sooo fast now bro lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
I drove it home from FFE after spending $880 for them to tune the car on a bad turbo. drove it for a week. Then removed the turbo and went with a gt3071r. I beat up on a 996 911 turbo a d a new mustang on the way home tho.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Lol love beating up in stangs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
Haven't been running full potential seance I got the turbo had a n205 that was broke and a p2181 code that I'm fixing now thought the check engine light was for something old that I knew but it wasent