GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 2dr Manual GTI with Thunderbunny package, Bone Stock, 63k miles, $9500

Bone-stock 2009 Volkswagen 2-door black GTI equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission, sunroof, and factory-option Thunderbunny package with 63,XXX miles. Asking $9500. In Lexington, KY.

More pictures at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yDjWhpbJWSSHVWaWx2TzdEZHM

This trim would make an excellent platform for someone who wants an unique car to tune or modify.

I am the second owner and purchased the car in 2012 at 17,000 miles. Full service records are available, all oil changes were performed at dealerships at recommended intervals. This car has never been tuned or modified. All parts are OEM. It is accident-free, clean title in-hand. I hate to sell the car but I need AWD for my move to Minnesota at the end of May.

This has been my daily driver, and there are a few door dings, scratches, rock chips, and curb rash as would be expected for its age. There is a crack in the right side skirt (see Google Doc pictures), but it is not readily noticeable. The car has been extremely reliable, and the only repair outside of regular maintenance required has been replacement of the intake manifold covered by a TSB recently.

Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Ultra High Performance All Season tires were installed at 45,000 miles. Current tread: 6/32" front, 7/32" rear.

Attachments

• 6 - Resize (2).JPG
    6 - Resize (2).JPG
    412.6 KB · Views: 620
Last edited: