GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 Wide body GTI for sale

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
hey guys putting my car up for sale just for interested buyers or some one willing to take over the project or start something new.

2006 gti with 130,000 miles on the clock. I am the 3rd owner bought at 63,000 miles. All maintenance done on time if not sooner oil change every 3,000 miles. The car has been in no major accidents or anything major happen to the car at all. has been my daily for 5 years and i love my car very much. PERFECT car for stance people that would like to slam the car. As the car sits right now its loaded with

Driver motorsport 91 octane k04 RFD file. I have the programmer so you will get support for that.
I have the H2 sport camshaft conversion, APR HPFP, GOlf R map sensor, ABD intercooler, OEM Golf R Turbo , tuned for stock injectors with the rs4 valve. I have extra rs4 injectors on the side. APR Runner flap delete , K04 hi flow pipe , Neuspeed hi flo pipe , Forge DV , AEM intake , Euro jet engine and tranny mounts , VWR subframe mount.

Has bc racing coilovers with 6kg rear spring , and 7kg front. Also have spare 10kg rear and 9kg front springs.

Vmr v810 18x10 et 25 5x112 wheels gloss black , wrapped in 275/35/18 BFgoodrich comp 2

The car also has the ECS Fender flares along with osir carbon fiber wing and reiger carbon fiber front lip with APR carbon fiber splitter.
Rear seats are out of the car right now but can easily be installed. AGAIN only serious buyer love my car and only will sell for the right price.

I am in no hurry to sell just more interested into a new car and somthing with RWD or AWD. Serious buyers only over $13,000 in parts on the car alone... Looking to get $12,000 OBO..again no rush..

Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Very well done, good luck with the sale!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Good luck with your sale! Car looks great.