GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Antoine got back to me today with some requested files.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I know DM may be suffering difficulties but I have to say that I am still pro DM as the tune I have is just fantastic. My hope it that they get through whatever is holding them back and that they become enormously successful. They can create great stuff, we all want more of their great stuff, they have proven they can do it. Unfortunately life and the starting of a new business isn't as straight forward and controllable as tuning.

Good Luck to DM

MKVDC10562

meow
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Anybody actually receive a tune after Antoine got back to you? He emailed me saying he get with Bronson on a tune and email me back shortly and I haven't heard anything since then...

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
Anybody actually receive a tune after Antoine got back to you? He emailed me saying he get with Bronson on a tune and email me back shortly and I haven't heard anything since then...

Just not to let the thread on this negative note.. The 2 files were sent few days ago and the reason for the delay was that we upgraded our equipment and had to reinstall the software for the older pg2.

Thanks guys for your continuous support, I really do my best to answer every email within one working day and same goes for our FB message system.

MKVDC10562

meow
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Yes thank you for sending the tunes. No one wants to dog on you guys because the tune is really top notch. I will continue to run DM and praise y'alls tuning abilities as long as questions in emails are responded in a timely manner

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I've got an updated k04+ tune waiting on me at my local shop. Should get rid of this intermittent 2188 code that's kind of annoying