GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Deception...

Viru5

Ready to race!
So not sure if you guys are aware of this or not but this surfaced on the b8 forum figured id share with you guys over here so all can see how almighty APR runs there business.

http://audirevolution.net/forum/index.php?topic=2924.0

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/624565-Are-you-guys-following-this-More-APR-BS

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...on-Coverups-and-Lies-quot?highlight=APR,+Lies

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Kinda sad that the vortex thread got closed, it was the only one with APR responding.

Their response seemed to be that they can call anything "RSC" as its a marketing term and therefore their exhaust was a RSC exhaust. Also that if it sounds good its all that matters, nobody looks at the inside of a muffler anyway. Kinda a big FU to anyone who believed their marketing and spent all that extra money on a APR exhaust. I asked a few times if any of their exhausts for any application had those really cool looking baffles and never got a response.

Was planning on dropping a few thousand on a APR turbo kit when the winter sale starts. Now I dunno.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
I'm not surprised. Most of the time when a company starts getting big, they cut corners to maximize profit

I still like apr but I think they should make this wrong right

Viru5

Ready to race!
I'm not surprised. Most of the time when a company starts getting big, they cut corners to maximize profit

I still like apr but I think they should make this wrong right

I totally agree and the thing is i was about to order a quad tip exhaust from them for my b8 good thing i saw this before i pulled the trigger. Im not buying crap from APR again hell there is no difference between there and a chinese one both have shity welds that break of at some point and a straight pipe for a muffler. Im hopeing arin starts responding on audizine he was some what active there.

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Wow, interesting. Like said above though, not suprised.

I really wanted the quad exhaust too, but didn't feel that shit was worth more than half what they wanted for it.

Maybe this will shut up more of the APR fanboys that lashed out at those for calling out APR on their BS in the past.

Anyone post this on MK7 yet?.... since APR only cares to have a presence on the latest and greatest platform(s) anymore.

Viru5

Ready to race!
Wow, interesting. Like said above though, not suprised.

I really wanted the quad exhaust too, but didn't feel that shit was worth more than half what they wanted for it.

Maybe this will shut up more of the APR fanboys that lashed out at those for calling out APR on their BS in the past.

Anyone post this on MK7 yet?.... since APR only cares to have a presence on the latest and greatest platform(s) anymore.

No but someone should

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's unfortunate, but I have no real complaints with this exhaust. It would probably sound better if they actually used the technology.

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI
"there will be zero relevance to the MK7" lol

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
"there will be zero relevance to the MK7" lol

Well if the other thread is reporting true information APR is usin a different mfg way for the mk7.

Viru5

Ready to race!
It serves a relevance on any forum it shows how they deceive there customers regardless on what platform if there willing to do it to one they will to others.. If it was any other company APR would be bashing them for what they have done. APR needs to take responsibility for this and fix the issue at hand instead of dropping blame on others and avoiding the situation at hand.