GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs C6 Corvette

Car(s)
Subaru
so if youve read any of my other versus threads, youll know im always lazy in my races and just keep it in gear when racing, but this time around, i did downshift.

i was getting on the highway in "mexico" and i had my turn signal on and going about 55mph trying to get on a 65mph highway but there was a civic in front of me not wanting to get up to speed. this jack ass in a vette was going slow and wouldnt get over to allow us over, so i slammed on my brakes and swung behind him and then got in the middle lane and gave him the "fucking idiot look" and saw he had his women with him.

i started to just go on my way and in the fast lane someone was going as slow as the middle lane, which was going as fast as that slow civic :mad:. so road rage was becoming a thing cause of that alone and to top it off, the jack ass (vette guy) cuts over and rides my rear. finally the car in the fast lane speeds to 66mph and slowly gets in front of the middle lane. the 3 lanes being blocked helped the vette and me have a good run way cause it was empty ahead of us.

so i saw the turn signal of the driver blocking the fast lane came on and i go ahead and blip the throttle and downshift to forth and wait to take off. as soon as it was clear, i floored it and so did the vette. i pulled ahead about 3 cars. it was fairly close at first but fast forward a few seconds and i started pulling on him. i was going 120mph when i noticed his front end drop.

im glad i made the douche look dumb in front of his women. now she knows a "heavily modded" gti is better :fighting0030:

TL;DR - i won by about 3 cars

Car(s)
Subaru
got me wondering today, i wonder how id do against a c7? the vice president of the company i work for bought one and ive always wanted to race but i thought id get smoked... now im not so sure

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Great run, bud.

Car(s)
Subaru
i hate them, i love the c5. i feel like the rear end looks like Cleopatra... or the stupid lexus IS haha

either way, i hate the rear end of the c7