GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vdub gtg Brauerhouse in Lombard, every Thursday.

NamNom

VWGal
I am hoping to have a vw again hopefully I will have license plates and all by this Thursday. Although I am planning to own a cc, if that would matter?

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I am hoping to have a vw again hopefully I will have license plates and all by this Thursday. Although I am planning to own a cc, if that would matter?

We are a VW/Audi club man, doesn't matter if it's a CC or a MK1 Rabbit! We will be there as usual, haven't been keeping up with pics or updating this thread but we still get together every Thursday. Hope you can make it out dude! Good luck with the new car!

Boondock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI S
Our group is alive and well, we're looking to ramp things up for 2017 with more meets and more events!

Here's the April Schedule

4/6/17 – Brauerhouse Lombard
4/13/17 - Q-Bar Glendale Heights
4/20/17 – K1 Speed Addison for Karting (7pm SHARP) then to Pyramid's in Addison.
4/27/17 - Gameworks Schaumburg

Like the Facebook page to keep up to date and see what we've been up to.
https://www.facebook.com/DeutshlandRaketenClub

Smooremin

Long over due bump. Just found this from a suggestion form over on Vortex, and wanted to see if this is still on going?! I just got a new car and would love to introduce my self and show it off!

Boondock

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI S
Long over due bump. Just found this from a suggestion form over on Vortex, and wanted to see if this is still on going?! I just got a new car and would love to introduce my self and show it off!

Yes! We meet weekly on Thursdays year-round, rain or shine, sleet or snow. This isn't any regular spring/summer car club!

We have a facebook page that you can like to keep up to date on our events and meets, check it out here.

https://www.facebook.com/DeutschlandRaketenClub/