GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

American moving to Spain

dazzag

Ready to race!
Welcome. When is the GTI Arriving?

Just a heads up in Spain its normal to bump other cars while parking. This happens every day outside my house. I saw some touching bumpers with a GT3 the other day i'd be pissed but no one seemed to give a sh*t. I'm actually dreading the day i see someone dink my golf as i will end up looking like ass if i complain about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHXjDQ3m9I

Omoitsurugi

Passed Driver's Ed
We actually just got the email that she arrived today. We still have some paperwork we have to do, and have timing so things are open on base to do so.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Welcome. When is the GTI Arriving?

Just a heads up in Spain its normal to bump other cars while parking. This happens every day outside my house. I saw some touching bumpers with a GT3 the other day i'd be pissed but no one seemed to give a sh*t. I'm actually dreading the day i see someone dink my golf as i will end up looking like ass if i complain about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHXjDQ3m9I
Fuck. That.

Omoitsurugi

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got her back today, still driving around with American plates. She's as beautiful as we left her. To pass ITV were gonna have to remove the tint from the front two windows. Other than that everything is paid for and is legal to drive, for now.

Omoitsurugi

Passed Driver's Ed
Found a playmate on base, too bad it'd whoop any other car in the area's ass.

Attachments

• WP_20140523_13_11_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140523_13_11_49_Pro.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 206

dazzag

Ready to race!
Also finally got phone service here! And still scared to park in town.

Do what i do. Choose your parking spot wisely i often get told off by the wife for parking at the end of the lot.

Maybe it's not so bad down south.

Attachments

• DSC_0674.jpg
    DSC_0674.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 199

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
i just got back from a week in Paris and it was JUST like this. i rented a Fiat Punto for the week. The car was so much fun to drive. it was slow as hell and the steering was mushy, gear changes were long and mushy and idk why but i just loved it. I just floored it everywhere, slammin gears, whirling around Round-a-bouts squeeling tires and having fun. But parking was always like this. To get out of my parking spot it was, crank left, back up 2" and bump the car behind me. then crank right, go forward 3" and bump the car in front of me. Repeat process 5-10 times..... lol

That porsche is simply fucked though, he aint gettin out.....

Omoitsurugi

Passed Driver's Ed
Nah they make an American sized license plate for the ones that wouldn't fit. I'm thinking on getting some euro bumpers anyways that way I can get those dinged up over here, and when I go back to the states use the us spec.