GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A friend's gti

apollosfury

designeddwk
a good friend of mine got air this week and we were able to get a couple decent shots. color is aviator grey (from the TT) and the's k04 w/supporting mods.

JonnyBigBoss

Passed Driver's Ed
I get that you don't care for slammed cars but no one needs you going in every thread and spamming them with nonsense.

You asked why his back is so high. I asked why his front is so low.

You seem to be overly sensitive. Relax, bro. I promise I'm not here to upset you.

apollosfury

designeddwk
Not bad but needs more contrast, what's with the rear being so high?

wheels are 8.5 et 30 w/no camber adjustment. he's already pulled and done rear arches, but they still sit on the tire. also his exhaust is side exit in front of the rear tire.

the photos need more contrast or the car? :iono:

Wtfcircus

#hipster
wheels are 8.5 et 30 w/no camber adjustment. he's already pulled and done rear arches, but they still sit on the tire. also his exhaust is side exit in front of the rear tire.

the photos need more contrast or the car? :iono:

Car looks great IMO needs some more black on the car to contrast the color, get a camber adjustment and the rear should sit lower.

Jeff Spicoli

Female Organ Player
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
i like the rake, could maybe be a little less but not offensive

Rus.K

PCDT99
You mean what's with the front being so low? That wheel gap is perfect in the back!

:dnftt:

Honestly, Im not usually one to tell people to keep their opinions to themselves but you are becoming a bit excessive. Especially when you go into the "slammed" thread and make comments about how they are too low. What exactly did you think you would see when clicking the thread?

apollosfury

designeddwk

apollosfury

designeddwk
you can easily tuck 8.5 et 30 camber that shit in

not my car. if he decides to camber, he will. but his exhaust will still hit