GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Build Thread (bags, bbs, BT, ect...)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
This poor car has been being neglected, have an intercooler on order, and just placed an order for the BOV and wastegate, hopefully I can actually start working on this thing again.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
This poor car has been being neglected, have an intercooler on order, and just placed an order for the BOV and wastegate, hopefully I can actually start working on this thing again.

Hopefully? Better start working on it or im bringing a tow truck to NC and taking it back with me to finish it for you. Its been taking longer than Bikle does with his projects :lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully? Better start working on it or im bringing a tow truck to NC and taking it back with me to finish it for you. Its been taking longer than Bikle does with his projects :lol:

:lol: I'll just ship the car to you :bellyroll:

Honestly, I haven't even touched the car in months. :frown:

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
:lol: I'll just ship the car to you :bellyroll:

Honestly, I haven't even touched the car in months. :frown:
Yet you still have nothing to show on the penismobile.....sigh. You seriously have been slacking.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Heck, he can bring it to VA, and I'll finish it! I miss my MKV....

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yet you still have nothing to show on the penismobile.....sigh. You seriously have been slacking.

I've been busy, and I'm purposefully not doing anything to the BRZ. I want to get the GTI back together before I start doing anything else to the Subaru.

I have been doing this quite often though...

Untitled by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Nice

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
I wish Full-Race made some manifolds AT LAST for our 2.0 engines.
Like it does for the 1.8T, and I sure did buy one for my 1.8T BT build.

This FFE looks really nice to begin with. I hope it holds well in the daily use.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I almost forgot that I still have this car.:frown: