The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
SoWo 2012, sans Brian's snoring.

Dude, totally!!!! Sprawled out all the floor and what not! Best vacation ever!

Still sad I missed this past one. :frown:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Just got raped.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
So it sucks.. Having problems with a neighbour at the moment. Really long story but this morning I leave my house to find my work van had been keyed from front to back going through all my sign writing and alloy print. Left pissed off as I even know when he did it last night at 2am as my dog was going crazy and I seen him out there but thought he was just at the bins. Came home for lunch and told the community gardener what was happening and he told me that my car had been written all over with a marker pen. Will post pics later as on my way out now but totally pissed at the moment.. Getting Cameras installed Monday! Lived here 7 years with no problems and friends with all the residents here just this one man has decided to be an arse. Called the police saying I had a dangerous dog(staffy & the most friendly one at that) he's looking for problems and when I catch him he will regret it but I also don't want to creat problems here at hone. Really sucky situation to be in but hay he leaves back to madrid end if August so need to just night my tong and see what happens in the near future.

Sorry to hear this. It sucks. Never want to have shitty neighbors. Hope he leaves soon. I agree with the high road.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
A plane crashed into a house a few towns over from me. Crazy shit.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Status
Not open for further replies.