GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Cody did you tell the troopers it was only 1 of 2 CW GLIs in 'Murica?

Feeling pretty good today, for the first time I have doubled the weight of an exercise from when I started (Incline chest dumbbell chest press). Fuck yes I love lifting now lol.

das_fast

Blaine Likes Men

Feeling pretty good today, for the first time I have doubled the weight of an exercise from when I started (Incline chest dumbbell chest press). Fuck yes I love lifting now lol.

i should have....only 1 of 2 in murica....

also, get swol

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI

Hola ot. What you pushing now.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Tried to list my car on rennlist. They want me to pay to make a thread. Fuc dat..

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Not yet. Thinking about it. Guessing they will offer 11_12k. Cant sell it for that. Based on what ibpaid new and upgradesvit sucks selling it for under 14k. Listed at 13.5 now. Within the last year i upgraded all the suspenion, tires, major tune up and tuning. Have a bunch of minor upgrades as well. Detailed a million times and zero damage ever. There are 2-3 minor chips for highway and they were cleared over the next day. Sits in garage five days a week and then we drive it alot on weekends.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
70s, was at 35 pounds a little less then 4 months ago when I started. :thumbsup:

I'm a paying member on Rennlist, I could post it for you if you want.

70s is good. Used to push alot. Really bad snow board accident and i cant really lift anymore. Used to bench 280-300. Now barely 185. Injuries suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.