The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
ewww APR's project car.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
I just came to the most awesome gift I have got in a long time. Thank you Jordan for the antique cat books!!!!!!!

Jordan is it ok to ship you a present at the PO box or somewhere else? PM your address.

Oh yeah, some pictures of the wheels. :biggrin:

They were in wrong boxes lol. Perfect for Vag applications 18x8.5 et52 18x10 et58.

Fuck now I want to run them on the GTI.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
OMG Jordan, I am reading it aloud and the GF and cat are interested.

I found that little poem book at the antique store, the "You are a cat" is out of my personal collection. Read it for 10 minutes & you'll be taken aback. (hint, its filled with murder, sex, drugs ect ect.)

PO box is fine but I didn't send it expecting anything from you, you really don't have to me anything man. Consider it a thank-you for the center cap idea.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Ryan wheels look pretty boss. How much you asking? Purely out of curiosity

Threw them up for 1k. Price is negotiable, especially for OT members.
http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3615125

I agree those wheels are badass
:wub:

I found that little poem book at the antique store, the "You are a cat" is out of my personal collection. Read it for 10 minutes & you'll be taken aback. (hint, its filled with murder, sex, drugs ect ect.)

PO box is fine but I didn't send it expecting anything from you, you really don't have to me anything man. Consider it a thank-you for the center cap idea.

Hahaha, that is so badass. No worries, I will be getting you something soon. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.