Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
I wouldn't run either

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
why? are you made of money or something?

The lack of quality between both.. It has been proven and i've seen it with my own car what those intakes can do to long term fuel trims. As for money, why do you even say that?? :thumbdown:

anthonyLJ

Banned
The only reason i said that it because i thought you where trolling the post. but i guess not. and your running a forge twintake which are like $400. Are those any good, i've heard stuff that products from forge aren't that good.

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
The only reason i said that it because i thought you where trolling the post. but i guess not. and your running a forge twintake which are like $400. Are those any good, i've heard stuff that products from forge aren't that good.

If your looking for an intake, I can clearly recommend the BSH Tru seal, Forge Twintake or the VWR intake.. I started from lowest to most priciest, i'm only trying to help you no trolling here..

MkVme

Ready to race!
find a used carbonio, will be your best bet imo. I had the carbonio and the pflo, i regretted ever buying the p flo with its gross noises and bad performance. IMO stock felt better then the Pflo, the only thing I enjoyed about the Pflo was the PSHH sound from letting off the gas.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

Trinimkv

Ready to race!
find a used carbonio, will be your best bet imo. I had the carbonio and the pflo, i regretted ever buying the p flo with its gross noises and bad performance. IMO stock felt better then the Pflo, the only thing I enjoyed about the Pflo was the PSHH sound from letting off the gas.

So you said you "regretted ever buying the p flo with its gross noises and bad performance"..... But at end of your statement you said "the only thing i enjoyed about the Pflo was the PSHH sound from letting off the gas."

So did u like it or not?

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
1. Stationary Intake videos = fail
2. $278 nuespeed intake = fall ( can get for $199.99 all day)
3. They are both filters on a stick like 80% others on the market.
4. Carbonio = might as well stay stock. Preserves low end response which filters on a stick don't....because 80% is the stock airbox.
5. NO intake is worth more than $200. The ass-o-meter doesn't register like every other mod.
6. Don't waste your money before stage 2.
7. Have had my nuespeed for 5 years with ZERO quality or driveabilty issues, however I'm not convinced its better or worse than any other filter on stick.
8. The $$$ might be better but in no way worth it. Order pizza for everybody at work instead.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i used the autotech... crap quality. you get what you pay for.
had a carbonio. looked awesome and fit great but i honestly wanted more intake sound.
currently using a p-flo stage 1 with BSH stage 2. LOVE the p-flo/bsh combo!!! p-flo looks and fits great, sounds amazing and the car feels smoother with the p-flo over the carbonio. I had slight hesitations with that intake.

either way, i really wouldn't reccommend the autotech. buy a used intake with better quality first.

MKV727

Go Kart Champion
1. Stationary Intake videos = fail
2. $278 nuespeed intake = fall ( can get for $199.99 all day)
3. They are both filters on a stick like 80% others on the market.
4. Carbonio = might as well stay stock. Preserves low end response which filters on a stick don't....because 80% is the stock airbox.
5. NO intake is worth more than $200. The ass-o-meter doesn't register like every other mod.
6. Don't waste your money before stage 2.
7. Have had my nuespeed for 5 years with ZERO quality or driveabilty issues, however I'm not convinced its better or worse than any other filter on stick.
8. The $$$ might be better but in no way worth it. Order pizza for everybody at work instead.

You are SO far off, I could create a spreadsheet correcting this.

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
You are SO far off, I could create a spreadsheet correcting this.

please do to shut people up once and for all... I know because my own car was proof!! :clap:

shinta

Banned
other than VWR, the only intakes that "might" work well with our stock MAF sensor are aFe, Volant, and Injen.

The reason I listed them is because they are the only 3 that has a smaller diameter for the MAF housing section, where the rest of the intake on the market has 2.5 or 2.75 piping through out the whole intake.

or you can buy a P-flo, and do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWaaJLpW4g