GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS European LED Tail Light Set??

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
So im sure people one here have these but im wondering if they are worth getting. im just curious to see what they looked like on and functional so post up your pics/reviews.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Yea i love these, nicest tails IMO

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Failed attempt at trying to get the amber lights(crappy iPhone)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351044534.054728.jpg

Rear fog engaged ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351044604.968807.jpg

Camera directly behind fog. Good beacon device lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351044654.389935.jpg

Fog with brakes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351044748.852976.jpg

Crappy pics that really don't justify these lights. I couldn't get a reverse light pic since I had no one to help me (I mounted a brick on the brakes for the last pic but wouldn't risk it for a reverse light pic).

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Failed attempt at trying to get the amber lights(crappy iPhone)View attachment 87698

Rear fog engaged View attachment 87699

Camera directly behind fog. Good beacon device lol
View attachment 87700

Fog with brakes
View attachment 87701

Crappy pics that really don't justify these lights. I couldn't get a reverse light pic since I had no one to help me (I mounted a brick on the brakes for the last pic but wouldn't risk it for a reverse light pic).

LOL SERIOUSLY? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

turn the car on, don't start it, and put it in to reverse with the brake on. boom reverse light picture without the sketchy-ness.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
That being said I have these tails too, I love them more than anything else at night when they're on, ESPECIALLY with the amber turn signals, but durring the day on my red car... ehhhhh

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

turn the car on, don't start it, and put it in to reverse

This is how I always check the lights.
I also use a 4 foot level wedged in the seat when I'm checking the brakes.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
awesome thank you! but i think the ones i posted are different and not OEM which is why i asked. not sure though

Well you can get the American spec oem ones without rear fogs lol same thing.

turn the car on, don't start it, and put it in to reverse with the brake on. boom reverse light picture without the sketchy-ness.

Derp my bad lol total fail there haha

RobbS

Purveyor of terrible cars
Car(s)
Bagged MK5 GLI
Unless they're OEM, they're not great quality. I have a set of Chinese ones just sitting around. They oxidize, warp, LEDs die, etc.. The first two happened to my set.