GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

See you guys...

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Well, tomorrow my GTI's going to it's new home. I wish I could have done all the projects with it I had hoped, my IM, and Ti exhaust. But priorities changed, and clearing the debt and buying my wife and I 2 cars is much more important than playing with one car that's costing me nearly $400/mo between payments, insurance and gas.

I learned a lot about VW's here and all the cool helpful people I ran into along the way. I appreciate all of your guys help! I'll still be hanging around to watch Eurocar's and mrbikles builds and see there AWD swaps.

Oh and I won't be leaving VW's either! I'll be picking up a 1990 Mk2 GTI tomorrow afternoon right after selling my car. Then looking for another one for my wife here shortly as well.

Thanks again all! See you all around. :thumbsup:

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
gtfo

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Damn 18 year downgrade. At least its still a vw :)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Well, tomorrow my GTI's going to it's new home. I wish I could have done all the projects with it I had hoped, my IM, and Ti exhaust. But priorities changed, and clearing the debt and buying my wife and I 2 cars is much more important than playing with one car that's costing me nearly $400/mo between payments, insurance and gas.

I learned a lot about VW's here and all the cool helpful people I ran into along the way. I appreciate all of your guys help! I'll still be hanging around to watch Eurocar's and mrbikles builds and see there AWD swaps.

Oh and I won't be leaving VW's either! I'll be picking up a 1990 Mk2 GTI tomorrow afternoon right after selling my car. Then looking for another one for my wife here shortly as well.

Thanks again all! See you all around. :thumbsup:

Because it says you're from Eugene, every time I saw your posts I imagined this guy was talking:

Anyways, good luck :thumbsup:

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
Wheres that pictue of George Lopez waving and saying "Bye Bitch" when you need it. Lol.

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Well I hope you're not too bummed because I would be stoked to be getting a mk2! Some of my favorite modded up cars are mk2s.

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Haha I didn't have much into the mk5, just catch can, gauge and coils. But priorities are more important to me than a car, i'll take clearing debt and cutting payments anyday.

I'll post up some pics of the mk2 when I pick it up tomorrow, got a fucking 10 hour round trip... car is super clean, round headlight/fogs, hardly a dent in it and tons of extras. Black with gray & red strip interior. Motor has been basically 100% rebuilt, new tires, new windshield, clutch brakes etc etc.

Owning the mk2 outright will give me more cash to play with it when I feel like it. It won't stay stock lol that's for damn sure. respray, H&R ultra low 2's, vr swapped and shaved and tucked bay. I can fully build this car for 1/2 the cost of even paying off my mk5 lol.

Going from nearly $400 a month between insurance gas and payments down to $50 for insurance no car payment, and half the cost in gas is way worth it. I'm not bummed at all in the financial side, sad to see the car go so soon though. Oh well.