GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So someone came to my work today .

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
going to the meet and greet im gonna have him sign my forza 4 limited edition copy since top gear did have a part in it .

Not sure if being sarcastic lol, Top Gear UK had a part in it, more like Jeremy Clarkson did, rather than the whole show to be honest, they added a booklet with some of the cars imagery and Autovista comments by Clarkson, i dont think Tanner or the USA Top Gear had anything to do with it.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Not sure if being sarcastic lol, Top Gear UK had a part in it, more like Jeremy Clarkson did, rather than the whole show to be honest, they added a booklet with some of the cars imagery and Autovista comments by Clarkson, i dont think Tanner or the USA Top Gear had anything to do with it.

im well aware of that .. :thumbup:

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Nice move with the TG US poster xD.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
no idea who that guy in the pics is:scared0016:

Film Stunt Driver
SPEED's SuperCars Exposed host
SPEED's Redline TV host
ESPN's Import Tuners host
History Channel's Top Gear (U.S. TV series) host

Stunt Car Driver
Professional Drift Car Driver
Professional Rally Car Driver

MattMkv

Ready to race!
He is on his toes in the last pic lol

Also, do me a favor and bitch slap that fat guy for wrecking that caddy in season 1.

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
I'm a fan of Foust. I don't mind Rutledge but the jersey guy needs to take a hike. he knows nothing about cars, cant drive, and oozes unintelligence.

If TG US had a bigger budget, I think it might become worth watching, or at least tolerable. The Reventon vs crop duster 'sode was pretty good.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I'm a fan of Foust. I don't mind Rutledge but the jersey guy needs to take a hike. he knows nothing about cars, cant drive, and oozes unintelligence.

If TG US had a bigger budget, I think it might become worth watching, or at least tolerable. The Reventon vs crop duster 'sode was pretty good.

The original format with Tanner, Adam Carolla and Eric Stromer would have been sooo much better imo...

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
tanner was a nice guy was able to talk to him through out the day ..
didnt ask much about the other guys . but i could tell he was rather exhausted during the meet and greet

just a lil sneak preview of whats going down in this episode ..

there will be chinooks, black hawks, apaches, and kiowas chasing him down in the back area of fort campbell what we call the back 40 .. full of some verry twisty roads long straights and if he is going fast enough a hill here and there he might get some air on .. along with gravel roads

the kiowas and apaches will be chasing him down as he trys to out run them .. while the chinooks and blackhawks will send some troops in to ambush the car and stop him (most likely they will repel down .. this is all i got from the film crew and tanner so far ... just will be pretty neat to see a bunch of kiowas doing what they do best and knowing i worked on them ... i was trying to find out who was going to be the pilot for the kiowas and give them my gopro BUUTTT apparently its going to be some major or LT COL i hardly ever see! so thats outta the question .

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
The original format with Tanner, Adam Carolla and Eric Stromer would have been sooo much better imo...

I say Foust, Rutledge and Lenno

I was not a fan of Carolla/the car show.