GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

St. Louis Thread #3

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
YES!! First post in the new sticky thread.

But it seems like the STL MKV crew is slowing down.

salukiwildcat

Nun Bewbs FTW!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Hey Guys - fellow Chicago dubber and I'm in town for the next few weeks for work. Looks like I'm going to need to have some work done while I'm here, mainly my 80K service (06 FSI) minus the DSG service. Are there any shops you guys might recommend - and at that - what should I expect to pay down here?

Thanks!

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Hey Guys - fellow Chicago dubber and I'm in town for the next few weeks for work. Looks like I'm going to need to have some work done while I'm here, mainly my 80K service (06 FSI) minus the DSG service. Are there any shops you guys might recommend - and at that - what should I expect to pay down here?

Thanks!

What does the 80k service consist of?

salukiwildcat

Nun Bewbs FTW!
Car(s)
2006 GTI
What does the 80k service consist of?

Well, I'll probably miss a few things - but oil, filter, plugs, cabin and engine air filters, fuel filter, brake fluid flush - that's at least what I can remember.

Is there a shop or dealership that you guys would recommend to have this work done at?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Well, I'll probably miss a few things - but oil, filter, plugs, cabin and engine air filters, fuel filter, brake fluid flush - that's at least what I can remember.

Is there a shop or dealership that you guys would recommend to have this work done at?

Well, if you wanted to save a few bucks, come to an install day and im sure a few of us could help for beer and a few bucks

Fahrenheit340

The Super Yankee
Car(s)
2007 Fahrenheit
So....is there any activity amongst GTI owners in STL these days? I just bought a used one. Its ok. Juat needed something i could mod a bit. I already miss my last car but this will have to do for now.(07 Fahrenheit)

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
ZOMG THREAD 3 PWNAGE

Fahrenheit340

The Super Yankee
Car(s)
2007 Fahrenheit

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
but... your car is ORANGE

Fahrenheit340

The Super Yankee
Car(s)
2007 Fahrenheit
So...i grabbed a BSH intake and some Tein s-techs for wheel gap fix.....tinted the tails, blackes out the badges, quality amp and sub installed also. Next im going to do something about breaking up some of the orange with some black or carbon fiber vinyl on the roof. Possibly a carbon fiber hood, and definitely a catch can and tune in the near future as well.