GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official PA, NJ, NY Sightings Thread -- Part 2

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Saw a dropped black rabbit and a slammed '08 R on the 7th level of Carparc Deim at Montclair today. If I wasn't in a rush to class I would have shot the shyt.

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi
saw a silver mk4 driving toward carparc deim over at msu, i was in the dropped silver mk5 on my way out of campus

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
saw a silver mk4 driving toward carparc deim over at msu, i was in the dropped silver mk5 on my way out of campus

Saw your RS on my way to lot 28A because the carparc was closed earlier

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi
parking at MSU is nightmare, plus there is a crater in the road on the way up to carparc:thumbdown:

yes, yes it is, i go into the oncoming traffic lane to avoid that crater (if your talking bout the one im thinking about)

and i was behind a blue mk6 gti made a right by lot 24 by carparc a little while ago

Last edited:

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
yes, yes it is, i go into the oncoming traffic lane to avoid that crater (if your talking bout the one im thinking about)

and i was behind a blue mk6 gti made a right by lot 24 by carparc a little while ago

I am the "FISHBöWL" MK6. Thanks for letting me on the 3 merge. Parked all the way on the 8th floor of the CarParc. Saw your car dumped out by the walkway through the lot behind the Diner. Guessin yer faculty or somethin?
I actually drove here 2 hours early to find parking, and I'm still at the top of the deck.
I saw a low MKIV take that crater with his buddy yesterday. Yeah, they didn't look too happy.

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi
I am the "FISHBöWL" MK6. Thanks for letting me on the 3 merge. Parked all the way on the 8th floor of the CarParc. Saw your car dumped out by the walkway through the lot behind the Diner. Guessin yer faculty or somethin?
I actually drove here 2 hours early to find parking, and I'm still at the top of the deck.
I saw a low MKIV take that crater with his buddy yesterday. Yeah, they didn't look too happy.

oh ok, no problem for letting you merge, and im a student but used to work on campus so thats why i have a faculty pass(it isnt all that much better to find parking), i got up here a hour early, and i think i took the last spot in that lot haha

Last edited:

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
There's a red 4 door base model MK6 who parks in the same areas you do. Do you know him?
Also, drove rather fast up the parkway with a Red MKV with a full R32 kit. I'm not sure if it was a GTI or R, though. I coudl have sworn it said GTI on the hatch, but my eyes were a bit more preoccupied with watching traffic.

rxferrara

Rob
Car(s)
2007 GTi
There's a red 4 door base model MK6 who parks in the same areas you do. Do you know him?
Also, drove rather fast up the parkway with a Red MKV with a full R32 kit. I'm not sure if it was a GTI or R, though. I coudl have sworn it said GTI on the hatch, but my eyes were a bit more preoccupied with watching traffic.

no i dont know him, i actually spotted him too in the same lot today

Sema's Gti

2Lo2Tow
Saw a cream white mk1 or 2, a mk4 with front mount, an a black mk6 slammed today at ft drum. Left my number on the mk6 like a creep :thumbsup:

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Parked next to the slammed red R32 that's always on the MSU campus. He left the same time I did, but we didn't actually say anything to each other, as he was in his car. He parked in a corner giving a mile, and I took it so I had some room to keep away from door dings too. Looks liek it has a milltek exhaust, but it wasn't very loud at all.
Also saw rxferrara's RS in the lot by the stairs. Premium parking space!

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I park in the first floor for most of the times, where they have the snow equipment on carparc.

Saw a lowered bmp mkv on green LM's.today.

Fallenrival42

superman
Parked next to the slammed red R32 that's always on the MSU campus. He left the same time I did, but we didn't actually say anything to each other, as he was in his car. He parked in a corner giving a mile, and I took it so I had some room to keep away from door dings too. Looks liek it has a milltek exhaust, but it wasn't very loud at all.
Also saw rxferrara's RS in the lot by the stairs. Premium parking space!

thats me...i love those corner spots haha. didnt even realize you got in your car, until i saw you behind me. The exhaust is euro-jet

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Anyone else on the MSU campus spotted the black rabbit with the gold wheels? A chick drives it.
And I go out of my way to find the corner spots, even in lot 60.
BTW- is the rash on your quarter form the wheels tagging it?