GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official PNW Chit-Chat Channel (NSFW): Round 4

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
Sup guys!
I'm looking at getting back into a MKV. Thought I'd see how stuff was here and poke through the FS section :D

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
Wasn't much of a hot bed two years ago either :p
Got the paper work done on an '08 fsi that I'll be picking up on the 6th. Pretty excited to be back in a VW.

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
Aaaaaaaaand I think the HPFP is on its way out. Got chipped on Monday and today I get shuddering when I put my foot into it at low RPMs -_-
Need to experiment and put it back to stock and see if it's still an issue.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Really surprised this account still worked.

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
Got everything straightened out with the new GTI. Bad coilpack and a cracked engine cover make for interesting trouble shooting. :yikes:
All fixed now :thumbsup:
Found a good deal on H&R street coils, picked up a Seibon notchless hood and Euro R32 badgless grill and the new car is lookin good :headbang:

molo_Ono

Go Balls Deep
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Man, this place is dead. Crickets and nothing. Did all the guys move on to new stuff?

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
I'm still here! I think there are one or two more, but not many...
Unless we count the crickets, then we're up to 7.

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
For the sake of adding a little excitement, goin APR stageII+ tomorrow. Got a sweet deal on an APR HPFP and gonna pick up a Heartman 3" turboback.

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
For the sake of adding a little excitement, goin APR stageII+ tomorrow. Got a sweet deal on an APR HPFP and gonna pick up a Heartman 3" turboback.

Awesome! I'm planning on going stage 2 later this spring. Let me know your first impressions.

Are you doing it at achtuning?

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
Yea. I stopped in to pick up some oil to top up before my next oil change. Asked about a clutch job, talked about my plans for the car (maybe K04?) and Kelly mentioned they had an ever so slightly used APR HPFP that they were moving for a massive discount. Price was too good to say no, so I booked for the parts and install because I have little to no impulse control :p

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Yea. I stopped in to pick up some oil to top up before my next oil change. Asked about a clutch job, talked about my plans for the car (maybe K04?) and Kelly mentioned they had an ever so slightly used APR HPFP that they were moving for a massive discount. Price was too good to say no, so I booked for the parts and install because I have little to no impulse control :p

That's awesome. What price did you get it for? I saw a picture of your car on their FB page :thumbsup: