GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sac Area Discussion Thread -- Part 2

jusdub

Passed Driver's Ed
I just moved to sac from ct. Noticed some sort of putter when I accelerate harder. Noticed it in denver passing a rig at high altitude. Thought it was the intake struggling with thinner air, but it has happened a couple more times after that. I'm unitronic stg 2 and I'm due for an oil change. Anyone have a problem like this? I read it might be the coils or something? I'm a newbie so I'm pretty lost. Don't wanna bring it to a mechanic yet.

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
clean your maf and see if that changes anything ... if you have an aftermarket intake and its an oil filter you could over oil your filter and clog your maf or its just dirty from so many miles.. or could be spark plugs or as you said coil packs

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
installed the motor mount and transmission mount so worth every penny makes dsg shifts smooth. on acceleration theres no lift in the front end. car feels much more solid as if you reinforced the frame or something ... vibrations are not bad at all had this on for a couple days now hardly even notice it! great mod worth the money!

BunkerBeezy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
little cw car
i have BFI motor mounts.. just need an ub brace, a rear sub frame stern brace, a front sub frame brace and a WALK then i will be done with that side haha

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Yo yo. Man I keep phasing in and out of these threads, I guess I just haven't been too active on the forums.

What's up John? I wouldn't mind Riding over one of these days and catching up

Hello to any new sac town mkver's

NolteAudio

Audio Master
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Hey Harry yeah sounds good. I've just been working a lot. I hardly hit up the forums anymore due to my work schedule. How's things going?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Pretty good. Glad to hear your working. Even if it is a lot, that just means your tired but at least making money u know which is waaaaaay better than sitting on your ass and not really making much like me haha

But yeah crazy to see your cars already over 100k. Time flies and so do the miles. I'm just about to do some maintenance on my car. Sparks, cam, brake bleed etc and also gonna follow a great DIY on here that brings the aux port next to the handbrake . Ever since I got this car I've hated the stupid dysfunctional iPod dock vw decided to pre install in here. It's time I make it right lol

Man I still remember your badass audio system tho

NolteAudio

Audio Master
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Pretty good. Glad to hear your working. Even if it is a lot, that just means your tired but at least making money u know which is waaaaaay better than sitting on your ass and not really making much like me haha

But yeah crazy to see your cars already over 100k. Time flies and so do the miles. I'm just about to do some maintenance on my car. Sparks, cam, brake bleed etc and also gonna follow a great DIY on here that brings the aux port next to the handbrake . Ever since I got this car I've hated the stupid dysfunctional iPod dock vw decided to pre install in here. It's time I make it right lol

Man I still remember your badass audio system tho

Yeah now I'm way over 100K just been driving the crap out of the gti lol. On the stereo stuff I've been building the raw speakers now. custom subwoofers.

He15man

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Tornado Red GTI
Hey everybody, I'm selling my GTI if you guys know anybody who might be interested. I'll be putting up an ad sometime next week if it doesn't rain!