GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS4 injectors OEM or Factory

yamimoto85r6

dub Tech
My question for you guys is, if i should buying the factory injector or should i just buy the OEM ones that are offered on eBay. and has anyone had any bad experience from buying injectors on eBay or OEM injectors? thanks

yamimoto85r6

dub Tech
yea i understand that but i always wonder if its build at the same quality as one you get from factory or is it built at a lower quality.

yamimoto85r6

dub Tech
no, OEM. hitachi makes the injector. they also make the factory part i believe. just with out the warranty the factory offers.

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Car(s)
if youre on a k03, use oem
if youre on a k04, use s3
if youre on a bt, use rs4

oem and s3 have a wide spray pattern (s3 will work without a tune on a k03, but its pointless cause theyre the most expensive) and wont cause a black bumper, but the rs4 injectors spray a little different and WILL need a tune. imagine a normal wide spray from oem or s3 and cut it in half... thats how the rs4 looks when it sprays. it can put more fuel to the engine, but it will cause a black bumper too.

in short, the rs4 is a waste unless your motor is around 400hp+. go with the oem unless your motor is lightly tuned, then go s3. if you go with the rs4 and your motor isnt at or above 400hp, then it will just cause a black bumper and youll prolly lose hp if you had went with the s3.

hope that makes sense

yamimoto85r6

dub Tech
no I'm going k04 but Revo tunes are for rs4 injectors so thats what I'm getting.

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Car(s)
no I'm going k04 but Revo tunes are for rs4 injectors so thats what I'm getting.

no, revo tunes will be tuned for s3... unless you get a stage 3 tune, but thats a stage 3... bt, not a k04.

youll benefit more from stock injectors and will prolly have rough idles running rs4 injectors... also the ugly black bumper

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Car(s)

you can run rs4, but your engine wont perform as well as if it were the s3 injectors

yamimoto85r6

dub Tech
i called Revo and they told me stage 3 which is k04. i understand that s3 injectors are what apr uses. its just Revo uses rs4 and thats what they suggest and thats what I'm using.

randrewm97

Ready to race!
Car(s)
i called Revo and they told me stage 3 which is k04. i understand that s3 injectors are what apr uses. its just Revo uses rs4 and thats what they suggest and thats what I'm using.

well they lied. the stage 3 k04 you use s3 injectors. if you get a bt, you use rs4. you said you was running k04, so you should use s3.

HTML:
Stage3 K04 for 2.0T FSI Transverse K03 based vehicles
Required:	K04 turbo (S3, TTS, Ed30, Cupra)
 	Injectors; Please consult with your Revo support office or specific vehicle listing for your region for injector specification
 	Turbo back exhaust without pre-cat and either decat or highflow catalytic convertor (2.5"-3.0" recommended)
 	Cold Air intake (from turbo inlet pipe to front of car replacing factory airbox for best gains)
 	uprated or additional intercooler (S3 uses larger stock IC but additional IC is recommended)
 	highflow mechanical fuel pump
 	Associated hardware for fitting and installation is required for the turbo upgrade.
Stage3 GT3071R for 2.0T FSI Transverse based vehicles
Required:	ATP 3071R Turbo Kit
 	RS4/R8 injectors
 	3.0"Turbo back exhaust without pre-cat and with decat or highflow catalytic convertor (DP comes with turbo kit)
 	Cold Air intake (comes with turbo kit)
 	uprated or additional intercooler (S3 uses larger stock IC but additional IC is recommended)
 	Associated hardware for fitting and installation
Recommended:	Upgraded Clutch
 	Upgraded Engine/transmission Mounts
 	Boost Gauge
 	Wideband A/F or lambda display
 	uprated brake

yamimoto85r6

dub Tech
yes it says

Injectors; Please consult with your Revo support office or specific vehicle listing for your region for injector specification

and i did they said its rs4 and my local revo also said the same thing.

injector choise is not what i was asking. what i was asking is should i buy my injectors from the dealer Audi so its from the factory or should i just get the injectors without the audi print on it (OEM)

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
well they lied. the stage 3 k04 you use s3 injectors. if you get a bt, you use rs4. you said you was running k04, so you should use s3.

HTML:
Stage3 K04 for 2.0T FSI Transverse K03 based vehicles
Required:	K04 turbo (S3, TTS, Ed30, Cupra)
 	Turbo back exhaust without pre-cat and either decat or highflow catalytic convertor (2.5"-3.0" recommended)
 	Cold Air intake (from turbo inlet pipe to front of car replacing factory airbox for best gains)
 	Associated hardware for fitting and installation is required for the turbo upgrade.
Stage3 GT3071R for 2.0T FSI Transverse based vehicles
Required:	ATP 3071R Turbo Kit
 	RS4/R8 injectors
 	3.0"Turbo back exhaust without pre-cat and with decat or highflow catalytic convertor (DP comes with turbo kit)
 	Cold Air intake (comes with turbo kit)
 	Associated hardware for fitting and installation
Recommended:	Upgraded Clutch
 	Upgraded Engine/transmission Mounts
 	Boost Gauge
 	Wideband A/F or lambda display
 	uprated brake

They didn't lie, US market Revo k04 cars call for RS4 injectors. I would make sure to change oil at 3k as you'll likely wash more fuel down the cylinders with those injectors.