GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Warranty Extension to 10/120k on PCV

Helistyle

www.lowmain.net
Car(s)
2006 GTI
My 2006 fsi gti is going in tomorrow for this service, I told the dealer about my problems hard cold starts, bad idle, oil consumption and they said bring it on in. Will let everyone know how it goes

Should I take my nuespeed intake out or will they be fine with that?

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
My 2006 fsi gti is going in tomorrow for this service, I told the dealer about my problems hard cold starts, bad idle, oil consumption and they said bring it on in. Will let everyone know how it goes

If your going to Montessi VW id take it off.

HeartMyVeedub

Ready to race!

Please keep us posted kind sir!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Just got my letter. Although my PCV and intake manifold flapper motor were replaced under warranty when the car was only a year old back in 2007. Dunno if there have been any more revisions since, but at least I have another 50k miles to find out.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Got the letter today myself also. I have a BSH PCV Revamp so I'm not worried about the PCV but it's good to know I'm protected on the intake manifold flapper motor for a good while longer if it goes bad.

Fullnelson

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
I got my letter in the mail as well of course there was some mention of them not covering any damage related to "non-EPA certified parts" and "ECM tuning not approved by Volkswagen" which I have all the above, so if anything does happen I guess I'm kinda screwed:frown:

langer

i fix teefs
I got my letter in the mail as well of course there was some mention of them not covering any damage related to "non-EPA certified parts" and "ECM tuning not approved by Volkswagen" which I have all the above, so if anything does happen I guess I'm kinda screwed:frown:

Depends on the dealer. My dealer has said nothing about my downpipe, intake, pcv blockoff, etc in the many trips I've made for warranty work. I'm surprised they didn't say anything when I had it towed in for the immobilizer activation. Actually they better not since they presently have a 2k deposit on an a3 tdi (wife's new car). I could always threaten to cancel the order. :)

WickedLou9

I'm a geek
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Only a matter of time...

I actually replaced the PCV valve with the latest revision one myself a couple years back. It wasn't all that expensive and I wanted to do it as a preventative measure.

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
Received mine yesterday. I'm just curious if the dealer will make it a big deal and say "oh you're modded that's why your PCV failed, sorry we don't cover that under warranty".