GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

myfastgti.com blatant copy... of this board?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
what i wanna know is... why they gotta be copyin?

http://myfastgti.com :

www.golfmkv.com :

alf

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I just puked over there. It's ok we have some 7,000 more members.

It makes me wanna say thanks again to the sponsors. If you wanna see what this site would look like without sponsors go there. ewwww.

celldweller

Office Linebacker
It's a shame they couldn't even take a couple seconds to properly resize their pic of the CW on that front page to fit in the area they made for it... noobs... :laugh:

Not to mention the actual forum software they're using is atrocious! Simple Machines forums are certainly no vBulletin and are generally just a headache to look at, but that's just my personal opinion.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Alf, funny you put this post up, you beat me to it. i was thinking the same thing...

like kurupt said... golfmkv.com members unite, join myfastgti and all your posts should be links to this site...lol...

Nikerey

Darkness
wow this is crazy, its like if you live on an island for a couple years and you have a society build. Then one day you decide to wonder over the mountain that noone has ever gone over, and you find another society. But they are a little slower and dont have the same tools and arnt as smart.

Do you go teach them the correct ways, or watch them and laugh as they do everything?

celldweller

Office Linebacker
wow this is crazy, its like if you live on an island for a couple years and you have a society build. Then one day you decide to wonder over the mountain that noone has ever gone over, and you find another society. But they are a little slower and dont have the same tools and arnt as smart.

Do you go teach them the correct ways, or watch them and laugh as they do everything?

:bellyroll:

Your analogy just made me think of these guys...