GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguy1084

Ready to race!
The 5530 is considered their aftermarket upgrade, while the other is in their hp series..

ask pte i cant understand it either.

i needa drive my car, i cant even remember when i hit full spool at, maybe 4300 rpms sound right with oem cr?

My 5530 has a billet wheel and I'm running 9.5:1 comp. idk ic that makes a big difference.

theguy1084

Ready to race!
So I found my trans/clutch noise! It doesn't look like it damaged the clutch disc or pressure plate. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335245254.786427.jpg

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
looks like you go lucky. :thumbsup:

X2, but man does it suck to have a downed car. Going to miss another weekend of racing because Comp Turbo can't get their shit straight.

mark920

Ready to race!
Yea I mean I'm running als billet upgrade 3071.. the drop in cr helps a lot with spool, ill prolly take a ride tonight....I'm guessing a jump in charge pipe from my 2in will do the trick.

So how does lower compression help with spool?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Alex@unitronic

Ready to race!
X2, but man does it suck to have a downed car. Going to miss another weekend of racing because Comp Turbo can't get their shit straight.

I cant say anything good or bad about comp turbo cause i never used them before, but i tested with precision and had to send for warranty 2 times a 6235 turbo, and two different 5830 turbos, with garret i can tell you i have cero faillures till now, i dont know if they are the best or not, but for sure in my experience they are the most relliable by far....

and with my GTX3076 i also put down some impressive numbers at 27psi so for sure they can also make great power, by the way i have full boost at 4,500 rpms in 4th gear, but i am at 8200 fts above sea level, so im sure at sea level should be around 4200 rpms or less, so its not laggy at all and its very powerful.... ill go with that for what you want....

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.