GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM VW Part Numbers!

Kishon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkvGti
much appreciated

Every time i went to the dealership and asked them for a part, the guy looked at me like i asked him for something from a sci-fi movie. So as much as this has helped me out, it also helped the guy at the parts counter.

Thanks for all your efforts putting this thread together, much appreciated!:bow:

Yesterday's Fish

Intake Part Number

I checked the diagrams in the first post but wasn't able to figure this one out. Could someone help me find the part number for the cover on the intake tube?

Thanks.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I checked the diagrams in the first post but wasn't able to figure this one out. Could someone help me find the part number for the cover on the intake tube?

Thanks.

IIRC you cant buy just that piece. You're fine with out it, I haven't had mine for 3 years. If you really want, keep an eye out for the whole airbox in the classifieds, you can snag one up for as cheap as $40.

Yesterday's Fish

IIRC you cant buy just that piece. You're fine with out it, I haven't had mine for 3 years. If you really want, keep an eye out for the whole airbox in the classifieds, you can snag one up for as cheap as $40.

Thanks for the info. I'd never really noticed it was missing until I was checking out another GTI at an autocross last weekend. I bought the car new and I just realized that this piece has been missing from day one.

Skivist

i can get the euro mkv r32 part #'s, as well as all other vw/audi euro and us models , but i don't think there's enough people that would actually use it to make it worth my effort

Hi dpham00,

I'm confused on how to identify part numbers as well as compatibility. Any help on how I can purchase the correct driveshaft for my VW Golf MK5. Mine got broken and I can't easily find a replacement part other than from the dealers where the cost is seriously out of this world. I'm from Kenya.
Brian

obe353

Hi,
Turns out the site I use to get my part numbers from has disappeared :O
So I'm hoping the kinda people ehre can help me out.

I have a MKV 2.0 FSI Golf and I need to update some parts inside my intrior
This is the Right hand drive model (RHD)

The part numbers I need are;
Central locking switch for frivers side right hand door
plastic panel around the fuel puller switch
RHD right door interior handle (the one that goes around the master switch)
... infact i possibly need all 4 door handle numbers

I'm also chasing the number for the red plastic piece at the base of the back left hand passengers door

Thanks!

plac

GTI Master
i never get why the 2007 GTI exhaust always shows a 2 piece system with a different front resonator. but all the GTI oem catbacks i have seen are 1 piece.

Manfred33

Ok, so I scoured both body and electrical parts lists/diagrams and could not find a part number for the overhead lamp switch located in the forward overhead panel. This is the 3-position master switch that controls the overhead lights, turning them on, door open/on, and off. My switch no longer works well, i think the contacts are corroded maybe, but I would like to replace it and in addition to looking on here as well as other websites, I have been unable to find the part #. Can anybody help with this? I am going to have my headliner redone and I want to be able to replace this at the same time....

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 20170522_120014.jpg
    20170522_120014.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

alleks

Hello everyone. I hope this is the best place to ask this.

Can anyone please help me with a part number for the o-ring that's placed on the intake pipe? It can be seen in the following picture.

I could only find some part number for that entire pipe but I only need that o-ring...

Thanks!

alleks

Thanks a lot! I ordered the o-ring and I'll get back with an edit to this post to confirm (probably replacing it next week).

//later edit: it took a while, but I finally changed it, so yes. It was the right one :)

Last edited: