GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a little (Big) Burnout

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
The only place I burn rubber is in your sisters bed while kurupt is using her tapatalk to reply to this crap with MikeBarry shooting pics of epicness

hahahahah damn right tyler :thumbsup:

karl87

Ready to race!
This thread was the icing on the cake for my lunch break.

Thank you, OP.

No problem. I enjoy all of the great comments haha. People who act like they never speed or accelerate quickly or have ever turned their tires over. And that guy in the 240 was likely drunk, stupid, unskilled, had a poorly built car or all/some of the above. My driving was no more dangerous than the oil slicks created by your broken oil pans so chill out. Since when did the Vortex contain more DRIVERS than Golfmkv? I guess since now.

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
No problem. I enjoy all of the great comments haha. People who act like they never speed or accelerate quickly or have ever turned their tires over. And that guy in the 240 was likely drunk, stupid, unskilled, had a poorly built car or all/some of the above. My driving was no more dangerous than the oil slicks created by your broken oil pans so chill out. Since when did the Vortex contain more DRIVERS than Golfmkv? I guess since now.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE

You're a freakin' retard. You passed someone going 180 (which is like 160-165 in our cars) What if a rabbit ran out in front of them, they swerved into your lane and you hit them? What if they had kids in the car? You probably would have killed them.

Please shut up GTFO. Go back to vortex if all your going to do is complain about this place.

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

is waiting patiently

He was stone sober, a frequent HPDE driver and his car was built amazingly. 1 lapse in his judgement ended his life. Don't fuckingkid yourself, no one is invincible. Driving at those speeds on a public road is beyond dangerous, it's just fucking stupid. Say that car you passed veered to avoid something, at the speed you were traveling, they would have never even seen you. At that speed, there is 0 chance of surviving. Worth the risk for bragging rights, I think not. Your comparison to oil is laughable, and speaks to your ignorance.

I've never wished bad things on a person before, so I guess you are a good start. You deserve to end up like this kid, or worse. It's people like you I hope ends up crashing alone on some lonesome desert road, only to die a very slow and painful death. Darwin will catch up with you, it's only a matter of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkyRvW1cBB4

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

coem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf V TDI
Im a bit surprised to see all whese people who are against burning rubber and driving fast (Okay maybe 180 Mph while filming isnt the smartest thing to do).
Isnt driving so low what you fenders get ruining just as stupid as burning rubber?

gtidrew

europeanag
It's people like you I hope ends up crashing alone on some lonesome desert road, only to die a very slow and painful death. Darwin will catch up with you, it's only a matter of time.

yes and hopefully with some desert animal fucking you in the ass and you didnt even know the 240 guy so for you to automaticly assume he was drunk or anything else realy shows what an ignorant piece of shit you are so fuck off!!!

Av.

Banned
Im a bit surprised to see all whese people who are against burning rubber and driving fast (Okay maybe 180 Mph while filming isnt the smartest thing to do).
Isnt driving so low what you fenders get ruining just as stupid as burning rubber?

Fenders are fenders. Lives on the other hand?

coem

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf V TDI
Fenders are fenders. Lives on the other hand?
You are not going to take lives then you are burning rubber, unless you smoke them to death.
And i would say that where are a LOT more things that are legal and are more dangerous.

Last edited: